Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hacker Motor USA

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hacker Motor USA

Wondering whats going on at Hacker Motors USA. Placed an order for an EDF (110 mm/780) on July 9th and it is still states order in process.

I have called and left messages asking delivery, no response. I have emailed several times asking delivery with no response.

Anybody out there having the same issue? Is this there normal operating procedure?

Am I attached to another object by an incline plane wrapped helically around an axis?

Maybe they’re at a show? Sometimes the websites make it look like a big place, but sometimes it’s only one person and if something comes up there’s no one there

Comment

Quickstop,

Thanks for the feedback. Called again yesterday for the nth time and voicemail stated out at show in Germany although prior calls did not. Still wonder why the emails have not been answered for past 2 weeks. Guess i will need to wait and see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by wolpertinger View Post
        Quickstop,

Thanks for the feedback. Called again yesterday for the nth time and voicemail stated out at show in Germany although prior calls did not. Still wonder why the emails have not been answered for past 2 weeks. Guess i will need to wait and see what happens.
        This is the kind of thing you have to keep in mind for future purchases
        The only thing that’s worse than not getting a hold of someone is giving them money and THEN not being able to get them!

Comment

Well I just go to notification of the unit being shipped. :Cool:

Comment

That's good

Comment

Working...
            X