X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F Hobby

Has anyone dealt with this shop? How reliable are they?

I have ordered parts from them, They are the parent company of Banana, you will get the same problems and lack of CS. you will wait a month before they ship. Ron
    AMA 424553

Comment

Originally posted by RRHandy View Post
      I have ordered parts from them, They are the parent company of Banana, you will get the same problems and lack of CS. you will wait a month before they ship. Ron
      I didn't know that. Interesting information.
      I've ordered PNP planes from them before, but never parts. Their prices are good and at least for my orders, they were shipped relatively soon after ordering. Transport was the usual "slow boat" but still arrived in about 3 weeks.
      Regarding their prices, some models are eye poppingly low, while others are a bit lower than we are accustomed to seeing elsewhere and some are much higher. You must do a comparison shop and determine the shipping cost before committing to buy. Shipping on some models can be crazy. I also find it interesting that they sell all manner of brands, from the obscure to FMS to Flightline to Dynam.

Comment

Originally posted by xviper View Post
        I didn't know that. Interesting information.
        I've ordered PNP planes from them before, but never parts. Their prices are good and at least for my orders, they were shipped relatively soon after ordering. Transport was the usual "slow boat" but still arrived in about 3 weeks.
        Regarding their prices, some models are eye poppingly low, while others are a bit lower than we are accustomed to seeing elsewhere and some are much higher. You must do a comparison shop and determine the shipping cost before committing to buy. Shipping on some models can be crazy. I also find it interesting that they sell all manner of brands, from the obscure to FMS to Flightline to Dynam.
        Actually, I've had good luck with Banana lately. The reason asked is that if this modification job I'm doing on an F9F doesn't work, they have an RC Lander 4s PNP for a decent price, ad well as a 4s 70mm Freewing YaK. But I've got a build que to clear, not counting what goodies Alpha and company come up with.

Comment

Funny thing. I was just checking my F9F Panther order there. It's a real bargain kit version. I don't mind waiting 3 weeks.The shipping cost was reasonable too.

Comment

They refunded my money . Something must have happened in China.

Comment

Working...
            X