Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• freewing-model.com and freewingmodel.net are NOT the real Freewing - SCAM ALERT

All,
    Please be aware that www.freewing-model.com is NOT Freewing's website, and it has no affiliation with the manufacturer Freewing Model International. The website is run by a cyber squatter in China, we believe his name is Mike Ma, who is posing as the real Freewing factory and stealing people's money. We know of at least ten people who were lured in with their "too good to be true" prices and found out the hard way that the company is not legit. Please know that Freewing does not sell direct to consumers, so if you ever see a website that claims to be Freewing Model Intl and they are showing product for sale, it is a fake website that exists simply to steal your paypal or credit card info. Freewing is working with local law enforcement to shut down the website for illegal business practices.

Thanks for the heads up. I never even thought about searching to see if Freewing had a website. When you do a Google search, that is one of the sites that comes up.

Comment

Definitely "Thanks For That Marco Polo"...The world is filling up with evil people who are scamming the Net and trying to turn the tide on the regular way of doing things. It's frustrating that we are losing civility; decency; honesty; structure and order in this big fragile world. You know how it is.....There's Always Something!......

Comment

Merry Christmas, lets steal your money. Unbelievable!!

Grossman56
        Team Gross!

Comment

It appears all the images have been stolen from the internet as well.

Comment

ça fait quand meme peur de lire ça !! comment etre sur de ne pas se faire arnaquer ? j ai deja payé le mien par paypal

Comment

Originally posted by didier galmiche View Post
              ça fait quand meme peur de lire ça !! comment etre sur de ne pas se faire arnaquer ? j ai deja payé le mien par paypal
              There is an extremely high likelihood that you are not going to receive your plane. The website is a scam, so they are not going to respond to your email requests for order cancellation. I would recommend contacting Paypal immediately, advising them that you accidentally ordered from a fraudulent website, and see if they can recover your funds. The more people that take action against this company, the more likely Paypal is to shut off their account.

Comment

you have a mistake, i have order a New Freewing F-22 90 MM PNP RC airplae at www.freewing-model.com
                the track number of UPS is V0306433705
                track website www.ups.com

Comment

Originally posted by ztwrc View Post
                  you have a mistake, i have order a New Freewing F-22 90 MM PNP RC airplae at www.freewing-model.com
                  the track number of UPS is V0306433705
                  track website www.ups.com
                  You ARE with this shop. Why would you order anything from yourself? Tell us about all those you have taken money from and NOT sent them their planes?

Comment

Hi everyone, I just read the post, and I believe I was a victim too! I send the payment to this person with the data informed by the person (Zhoe Steven)

Account Name: LUO YONG
                    Account Number: 6222034000009157912
                    Swift code: ICBKCNBJSZN
                    Bank name:: INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL BANK OF CHINA;
                    Bank address:Number 101,Mei Lan Business Building ,Xi Xiang Road, Xi Xiang Town , Bao An district,SHENZHEN City,China

and now she told me that the value did not come complete there ... wanting the difference.
                    Is there a channel I can complain about?

Comment

Originally posted by etfreynaldo View Post
                      Hi everyone, I just read the post, and I believe I was a victim too! I send the payment to this person with the data informed by the person (Zhoe Steven)

Account Name: LUO YONG
                      Account Number: 6222034000009157912
                      Swift code: ICBKCNBJSZN
                      Bank name:: INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL BANK OF CHINA;
                      Bank address:Number 101,Mei Lan Business Building ,Xi Xiang Road, Xi Xiang Town , Bao An district,SHENZHEN City,China

and now she told me that the value did not come complete there ... wanting the difference.
                      Is there a channel I can complain about?
                      Maybe if you used PayPal.
                      TiredIron Aviation
                      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Any update about this site? I almost make an order and saw this post. I write to paypal if they add trouble whit this site and they only answer me that paypal will protect me if i buy there. I can t believe the site is fake and exist again 4-5 month later???

Comment

Originally posted by Balone10 View Post
                          Any update about this site? I almost make an order and saw this post. I write to paypal if they add trouble whit this site and they only answer me that paypal will protect me if i buy there. I can t believe the site is fake and exist again 4-5 month later???
                          The update is IT IS A FAKE SITE.;) If you don't believe that then go ahead and spend your money there just because they've been around for 4-5 months :Silly:
                          Warbird Charlie
                          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Hi Balone10, welcome to Hobby Squawk. I work for Motion RC, and I'm at the Freewing factory here in China about three times a week, so I'm likely the most qualified person to speak on this topic. Freewing is one of our key partners and we've established a close working relationship over the past six years. I can tell you, with 110% certainty, that "freewing-model.com" is a FAKE WEBSITE. Do not send money to that website under any circumstances. They are not an authorized Freewing dealer, and instead are imposters trying to pose as the real Freewing and trick people by capitalizing on Freewing's good name.

Motion RC and the real Freewing have been working for nearly a year to combat copycat clone websites created by unscrupulous scammers. We've involved different levels of law enforcement and other authorities, but websites like "freewing-model.com" continue to scam people. The best way to help us shut down these lowlifes is to spread the word and reference this discussion thread here, so others can avoid being swindled from a fake website. Being Freewing's largest worldwide partner, our tech support team at Motion RC has had to help people who came to us thinking they had been scammed by the real Freewing. This is frustrating for us to see. As you can imagine, it takes a lot to build trust in a company but only one bad experience to sow mistrust. Fake websites undermine the genuine efforts of Freewing to set new heights in the RC foam electric hobby sector.

Please help spread the word to only buy from authorized Freewing resellers. That list is short, and "freewing-model.com" is NOT on it.
                            Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Originally posted by OV10 View Post

The update is IT IS A FAKE SITE.;) If you don't believe that then go ahead and spend your money there just because they've been around for 4-5 months :Silly:
                              Nice answer ov10. We are lucky to have people like you here.

thank you motion rc! I will definitively buy from you for my next jet.

Comment

This first came to light back last November and someone has already posted that they were being scammed. A Google search will reveal other cautions and scam warnings in the interweb. As for an update, how does a FAKE business become less FAKE just because a few months have gone by? Perhaps the answer you were hoping for simply does not exist. :Thinking:

Comment

I just wanted to know if other was scammed or if paypal refund other people whit this site
                                  probably i don t ask the good question

Comment

If i can t beleive it take more than 4 months to close a fake site, what is wrong with this? Did i need someone to tell me to go ahead and try it because i ask a question here? I think forum are there to ask question and talk about everything. If someone find my question stupid, just don t answer me, other people like motion rc will do it

Comment

Anyway, thank s to this forum who save me about 500$.

Comment

PayPal usually will refund your money but it takes time and a lot of patience. They want to involve the vendor but those cases where the vendor is a scammer and doesn't cooperate, PayPal just waits and waits and waits till the time limit is up. Depending on the type of purchase and the product involved, the time delay can be almost a year. PayPal wants to resolve a dispute/claim in 30 days but if the seller or the buyer can do the "sidestep dance", it can drag out of a while. One of my claims took several months.
                                        When you're dealing with sites originating from places like China, where laws, rules and regulations are not always understood by the "outside" world and where the outside world has no power to expedite matters, there is no time frame. If the site owner has a 3rd cousin who takes a government "official" to dinner every week, outsiders don't have a change to get any action or justice. Their whole society is motivated by profit and commerce. "I'm just an honest businessman trying to get ahead" is enough to appease the law for a long time. Remember, it wasn't long ago that they cut a guy's hand off for petty theft and the rich guy who bribes everybody can almost get away with murder. So, if you can't believe they can't close a site down in 4 months, I guess you don't know the deep hidden corruption in the heart of China. It takes years in the western world to prosecute graft and corruption. In China, it's the norm and is expected. The only time you get into trouble is when you were too stupid and bribed the wrong people.

Comment

Working...
                                        X