Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sentosatoys.com?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sentosatoys.com?

Anybody know anything about this website? Apparently in Singapore. Offers free shipping, PayPal and ridiculously low prices on eFlite, Hangar9, Flyzone GreatPlanes etc. Too good to be true, so it probably is.

Never heard of them. Buyer beware! We've just been alerted about another scammer, posing as an "official" Freewing factory site. Same thing there - prices ridiculously low. You pay and nothing shows up.

Comment

In Google Chrome my address bar says: not secure

Comment

Originally posted by heartlandaccents View Post
        In Google Chrome my address bar says: not secure
        That simple means they are not using SSL to send / receive data. It has nothing to do with weather they are reputable or not.

Comment

I would be leery and not purchase from them.

check if is a scam website or a legit website. Is fraudulent or infected with malware, phishing, fraud, scam and spam activity. Use our free trust and review checker

Comment

Looks a bit sketchy from "scamadviser".

Comment

Originally posted by ICM View Post
              Anybody know anything about this website? Apparently in Singapore. Offers free shipping, PayPal and ridiculously low prices on eFlite, Hangar9, Flyzone GreatPlanes etc. Too good to be true, so it probably is.
              The price may be ridiculously low, but then you find out what the "shipping and handling" is and it's probably near what you'd pay at say MRC. There's a site in HK that offers the SkyAngel EDFs I like, but when you add the S&H it costs as much as Banana, BUT in the long run it's actually worth it because they replace the 20 amp ESC that has a bullet connector with a 30 amp with XT-60. so all you have to get is an adapter if you have/use Dean's plugs.

Comment

Website claims free shipping and Paypal. I decided to test it out. When you get to the payment page, Paypal is nowhere to be found. They want you to "contact us". Sure sign its a scam.

Comment

Working...
                X