X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RC Store?

I’m in Houston for the week and I’m looking for a RCstore to visit. I’m staying at a Hotel over by MD Anderson medical complex just off of I45 and highway 90 anyone know of anything close to me?

Do you have a smart phone with a "maps" app on it? When I visit other cities, I too, like to see the local hobby shops. All I do is punch in Hobby shops into the app and it gives everything starting with the closest one. I just pick and choose which one to visit.

Comment

Google is our friend. :)

Comment

I have already done a google search but was hoping to get some recommendations from someone local.

Comment

Originally posted by farmflyer View Post
          I’m in Houston for the week and I’m looking for a RCstore to visit. I’m staying at a Hotel over by MD Anderson medical complex just off of I45 and highway 90 anyone know of anything close to me?
          If you were up on the north side I would recommend Randy’s or if you were even further north by Conroe New Creations is a lot of fun. I don’t know much about hobby shops on the south and west side of town. Pretty crappy air down that way today with that refinery burning....

Comment

Originally posted by Hoomi View Post
            Google is our friend. :)
            Is that like Skynet, but doesn't try to kill you?
            Planes
            -E-Flite: 1.2m P-47, Maule, Turbo Timber, 1.5m AT-6, 1.2m T-28, Dallas Doll, Viper, F-15, F-16, Wildcat, Carbon Cub -UMX: Mig-15, Pitts, Timber
            -FMS: Bae Hawk Motion: 1.6m Corsair, 850mm Mustang, 1.6m Spitfire Freewing: 1.7m A-10, F-22,

Comment

Originally posted by thisguy65 View Post

I prefer to call Google "Spynet".

Comment

Originally posted by xviper View Post
                I prefer to call Google "Spynet".
                Skynet is what bringing down Boeing
                Planes
                -E-Flite: 1.2m P-47, Maule, Turbo Timber, 1.5m AT-6, 1.2m T-28, Dallas Doll, Viper, F-15, F-16, Wildcat, Carbon Cub -UMX: Mig-15, Pitts, Timber
                -FMS: Bae Hawk Motion: 1.6m Corsair, 850mm Mustang, 1.6m Spitfire Freewing: 1.7m A-10, F-22,

Comment

I went to a shop southeast called Samano’s Hobbies nice place lots of airplane parts and has a gun shop in the back the best of both worlds. I got the prop I was looking for and bought a gun:)

Comment

Originally posted by thisguy65 View Post

True story - our "news camera" network here in Tucson is called "Skynet." :Scared:

Comment

I went around touring hobby shops yesterday found Randy’s nice little shop and good folks there. Then I found a guy that had a shop in his back yard and hit the mother load of all used airplanes. This guy had over 150 used planes for sale some were display models never flown. He had electric and fuel models and some beautiful large fuel pre assembled planes and everything was cheap. I bought a new Eflite Commander display model without a receiver for $90. Tuesday I went to Samano’s hobby shop and bought some props and a gun there. Good Times! Thanks for the information guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X