X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horizon reviews

I have posted two reviews on the horizon website. For some reason they do not show up. Has anyone had this kind of problem ?

Were they uncomplimentary?

Comment

I have written uncomplimentary reports on Horizon products and had them printed. Just keep it civil and offer solutions and they will get published. I never have written a complaint on their aircraft as I have never bought one. But with the demise of so many sources of the products that we need it has come down to either Horizon or Motion. Motion receives the bulk of my orders simply because besides great service they actually care about your satisfaction

Comment

Horizon Hobby censor their reviews. They also ruthlessly delete any negative comments on their youtube channels.
        I used to be a fan of Horizon Hobby - before I realised how truly awful their customer service is in the UK. Emails to their customer service team go unanswered. Letters to their CEO go unanswered. You get insulted and ridiculed by Horizon employees over on RCGroups. In my opinion they are the worst company I have ever encountered.
        I think MotionRC are currently the best RC hobby store around. Excellent products, backed up with second to non customer service.

Comment

Working...
        X