X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freewing sale on MRC!

um , hello! just saw the numerous EDFs on sale at Motion.... thankyou guys! my wallet is hurting now!
    www.TSHobbies.com
    Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Well crap, now I suppose I need to buy something.

Comment

Double crap, the ME262 is $40 off and that's one I want to buy.

Comment

lol, I know, thats the one I was lookin at, that and the F14... but looking at the 262, Id really like it with the 12 blade setup,but wow..thats ALOT to invest..$110 for each side. plus the need to buy 100A escs.
        www.TSHobbies.com

Comment

Excellent stuff! If I didn't have the F15 and F14 already, I'd be buying them. I want to buy another Stinger 90, but doubt that'll be discounted any further (probably why it's not on current sale). Ha-ha

Comment

You guys are so fast! Enjoy our little sale and get 'em while they last. They'll never be any lower!

Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Will the planes that are on sale the first week still be on sale ( at the same price) at the end of the month? If out of stock, then they're out of stock, I understand that. I only get paid once a month, expect some OT pay, and would love to take up the offer on the F-14 if still avaliable later in the month. I have to hold my breath now...

Comment

Hi Westsider, with so many potential sales beginning and ending throughout November, we honestly don't know how long the sale will last or which models will be discounted, if ever. All I can say is that the website is the Master; whatever products and whatever prices it is showing at any given time is the price for those corresponding products. If at all possible, I'd urge people on the fence not to wait. Once the products are sold out or the prices go back up, the sale price is no longer valid.

I hope you can get an F-14 in time! Best of luck to you and thanks for the opportunity to earn your business.

Comment

So I had to order the F-14 as I've really been wanting it for a while, and at $80 off, I couldn't pass it up!

Regarding the stock fans for the Me-262, they actually sound pretty good and push the Schwalbe along just fine. I'd say go ahead and get it stock, then maybe later down the road you can upgrade if you're not satisfied with the stock power.
                  Pat

Comment

Dang it I just had to buy that F-14 that I been putting off getting but at that price the FMS 1700 Corsair will have to wait lol
                    Thanks Motion now if I can sneak it past the wife

Comment

Just remind her of the times she's brought something home and you said something. But Honey It Was On Sale. My ex done that allllllll the time.
                      Dewey l

Comment

still on the fence...262 or F14 ...anyone know if a 5000 will fit in the F14?
                        www.TSHobbies.com

Comment

It depends on the 5000mah battery and it's weight and dimensions, as some do while others do not, and it's harder to achieve proper CG with the larger batteries. Some people have taken out the top tray for one of the batteries and then put the batteries in lineup butted up against each other after carving out foam in the rear of the compartment. When using the stock power system, the 4000mah recommended batteries are a good idea since you don't want to add more weight than necessary. With added weight, that's added stress on the retract areas as well as on the wing mechanisms in flight. Being a twin, lighter is better more often than not, and tends to save headaches later on unless you do the proper modifications to the airframe to handle the greater loading. Between your two aircraft, hands down I'd pick the F-14, but that's subjective :).

Comment

Some guys are using up to 5800 in their F-14s.
                            Pat

Comment

mine are the Turnigy 50-60C. Just trying to decide ,do I want to buy a plane where Id have to buy more batteries for it too? ...ohh the decisions lol
                              www.TSHobbies.com

Comment

I must admit, the F-16 is looking sooo tempting right now, but I know I have to save space for whatever is next on freewings agenda... Hopefully an F-22 or F-4..

Comment

yeah, makes me wonder why they are clearing out FW stock ...hmmmmm
                                  www.TSHobbies.com

Comment

Originally posted by TSHobbies View Post
                                    yeah, makes me wonder why they are clearing out FW stock ...hmmmmm
                                    Yep, I'm sure it will be something good. I caved on the F-16 already, lol. Guess I will need to get rid of something else in the hangar if freewing puts out another cool jet..

Comment

What, we can't just offer an innocent sale because we love you guys? :D

Comment

I for one greatly appreciate what MotionRC has done for the hobby over the past several years. Exemplary service, great pricing, and working very closely with the manufacturers to not only give us exactly what we want, but to provide a quality product that needs no modification right out of the box.

MRC is now my go-to hobby supplier, and I'm happy when things go on sale (even though my wallet isn't :p). Unlike other vendors who jack prices first only to "put them on sale" later and make you think you're getting a good deal, MRC is doing it right.

Keep up the great work guys!
                                        Pat

Comment

Working...
                                        X