Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
    What, we can't just offer an innocent sale because we love you guys? :D
    yes, absolutely! and what pat said...MRC is my go to for planes etc...cept batteries...just can pull myself to spend $100+ for one battery. but for planes..I look at what Motion has in stock
    www.TSHobbies.com
    Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

Where do you buy your batteries ?

Martin.

Comment

I have a lot of Admirals that I still use, but my newer batteries are Turnigy Graphene. Pretty good power from these, and only a little more than the regular Turnigy blue label packs. Probably $25-$30 cheaper than comparable Admirals.
        Pat

Comment

Thats what I get as well ,the Turnigys. usually from HK, but Ive bought a few second hand.
          www.TSHobbies.com

Comment

Picked up the ME 262 myself..... Now to get some batteries for it!

Comment

Im still on the fence for what I should get...I really have been wanting the Tbird F16..but I already have the grey scheme..havent flown it yet. Then theres the F14 , but Im a little hesitant because of the flight controls. Then theres the 262..IF it came with 12 blade fans I think that wouldve made the difference. arrhhh...
              www.TSHobbies.com

Comment

I went and dunn it...ordered the F-14 ..thanks Motion for the sale! also order servos and an ESC for the Exceed F-18 I just got in....yes ,I went Christmas shopping early! lol had to sell off alot of my Star Wars & GI Joe collection, so the wife wasnt ill at me lol
                www.TSHobbies.com

Comment

Sale got me too, eurofighter is on the way. Wanted this since i first saw it years ago. Merry christmas to me! Tshobbie... I sold my comic collection to justify the purchase. Moved and stored them for thirty years. Know i will get far more satisfaction out of the euro. A good flight is so rewarding(especially greasing a landing). I get a smile just looking at my aircraft.
                  Still flying P.15, avanti(#2), mig 21, yak 130 70mm(#2), f35, f9f panther, a10 64mm, F8 crusader/ PA ultimate amr /HK skipper, durafly dh vampire, p 51,spit mk24, corsair, flybeam/ BH f86 50mm, deltawing 50mm/ HH su 26 mm,umx pitts,umx sbach, blade nano cp s,blade 450x, inductrix 200, inductrix pro, umx yak 54,umx f27 fpv/ electrifly 4s L39/ flyzone beaver/ volantix asw 28, /dynam B26

RIP.. roc hobby waco,strega #2(you will be missed), Fw 90mm eurofighter.

Comment

I snagged an F-86 before they disappeared. Sweet flying plane. Thanks MRC!

Comment

Originally posted by CFIT rob View Post
                      Sale got me too, eurofighter is on the way. Wanted this since i first saw it years ago. Merry christmas to me! Tshobbie... I sold my comic collection to justify the purchase. Moved and stored them for thirty years. Know i will get far more satisfaction out of the euro. A good flight is so rewarding(especially greasing a landing). I get a smile just looking at my aircraft.
                      The Eurofighter is an easy plane to grease landings with, so you'll have lots of smiles, in that case!
                      Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Me-262s and 90mm T-Bird F-16s are almost sold out. I don't want any loyal HS fans to miss out on the sale, so I've only posted this here.

Comment

That Tomcat is a sweet looking plane...
                          TiredIron Aviation
                          Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Mine will be here Wednesday! just in time to tinker with it over the holiday
                            www.TSHobbies.com

Comment

I couldnt help it..something just forced me to order the 90mm Tbird! I mustve been perzessed
                              www.TSHobbies.com

Comment

Working...
                              X