X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HSD

Does anyone have any info on what is happening with this company? I've noticed that several of their dealers have no stock/inventory on any of the many AC that they make. Specifically the 105mm F-16. One dealer told me that he hasn't received a container in almost a year.....I hope they overcome whatever problems there are as the Viper and F16 are nice products....

It is my understanding that HSD is now concentrating on turbine PNP jet models and have partnered with Pacific Jets as the US vendor.

Comment

I've been waiting also to get an arctic 105mm. Keep checking every day and also talk to a dealer, no one knows what's going on. I've tried contacting some dealers that normally carry them and got no responses back. Talk to a couple by phone and they have no clue. The turbine ones came in and are in stock which is way more expensive than I would do for a foam jet. Almost sounds like they are doing turbines and getting away from edf.
      hsd hasn't answered emails and there web site now only shows turbine models

Comment

Went to an rc jet show today and they had a couple skymaster 1/6 scale f16 turbines, they are nice and very smooth when they fly. Hsd turbine f16 is around $1600 without turbine, skymaster kit, no turbine ekectronics, or landing gear is around $1800, painted, $2300. If I was going turbine route, it would be composite, not foam. That being said, the hsd edf 105mm is the perfect size, quality jet for the price and more feasible for most people who want to fly a nice jet. I don't see foam turbines being a big market as an edf would be.

Comment

Some other pictures from baldwin michigan.

Comment

HSDJETS USA along with RC Jetwerx are launching a new format. Should be intresting to see what's in there new store.

Comment

Working...
            X