X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you to all of our Customers!

Hello to all our Motion RC Customers, I just wanted to take a moment out of the day, to say Thank you! We all get caught up with work, family and daily issues. Sometimes, we take things for granted & forget to let others know how much they mean to Us. To all of you who believe in Motion RC; who have supported us. You are the reason we are here and striving to become the best, RC outlet in the United states. I still believe in the good old USA, hand shakes, people who smile as you pass them by. Also, being able to say Thank you! To the Customer who purchase a product from Motion RC, in good faith. Knowing that he or she can call Customer Service with any issues. It's not always a perfect world, we don't always have the perfect answer. We will though, "do our best" to make sure you are taken care of personally. Again, Thank you, to all who support this Awesome hobby of flying aircraft. Take care & God Bless. Matt in Customer Service.

Last year when I got back into R/C after a 30 year hiatus MotionRC was one of the names that kept coming up as one of the best places to buy from. A year later I'd have to agree with that. I joked with my wife that I should just have part of my paycheck deposited to you guys. :)

Comment

Your welcome Matt. All of you at MRC make it easy to be a loyal customer with great products and even better service. No things are not always perfect but you do your best to make it that way sometimes even if costs MRC a little profit. There are very few businesses or even people that are willing to put anybody else before their own personal gain. I don't have a lot of money to spend on the hobby but MRC gets it all.

Comment

It is great that we as customers have a retailer that is as much like a flying buddy as it is a business. I feel as comfortable buying from MRC as I do my LHS, and I have known that guy and his wife for over 20 years. That is a unique accomplishment for an on-line vendor and something you guys should take a lot of pride in. I consider MRC a valuable asset to the hobby.

I may not be your biggest customer, but I buy from you often and recommend you every chance I get.

Comment

We love you guys!

Now get these in so I can give you some money :)

TiredIron Aviation
          Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Your welcome Matt!

I have talked to you on the phone and you always have been very helpful just like everyone else there. When people ask where I buy my planes I tell them Motion Rc, and they will say well I get a good deal from so and so and I say maybe so but you don't get a better customer service that stands behind their products like Motion Rc. That's why I'll always recommend Motion Rc and shop there for my rc needs. Keep up the good work guys!

Comment

Originally posted by dkalwishky View Post
              Last year when I got back into R/C after a 30 year hiatus MotionRC was one of the names that kept coming up as one of the best places to buy from. A year later I'd have to agree with that. I joked with my wife that I should just have part of my paycheck deposited to you guys. :)
              We do hope your enjoying the Products. Thank you! Matt

Comment

Originally posted by farmflyer View Post
                Your welcome Matt. All of you at MRC make it easy to be a loyal customer with great products and even better service. No things are not always perfect but you do your best to make it that way sometimes even if costs MRC a little profit. There are very few businesses or even people that are willing to put anybody else before their own personal gain. I don't have a lot of money to spend on the hobby but MRC gets it all.
                Thank you, sir! Appreciate the feed back. Matt

Comment

Originally posted by wvrailfan View Post
                  It is great that we as customers have a retailer that is as much like a flying buddy as it is a business. I feel as comfortable buying from MRC as I do my LHS, and I have known that guy and his wife for over 20 years. That is a unique accomplishment for an on-line vendor and something you guys should take a lot of pride in. I consider MRC a valuable asset to the hobby.

I may not be your biggest customer, but I buy from you often and recommend you every chance I get.
                  It's all about having something we enjoy very much! We do appreciate our Customers! We are all in this hobby to have fun and make new friends! Thank you. Matt

Comment

Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
                    We love you guys!

Now get these in so I can give you some money :)

Yes, Sir! HA HA, They are building them as we speak! I hope you enjoy this one, looks like a fantastic model.

Comment

Originally posted by boomer108 View Post
                      Your welcome Matt!

I have talked to you on the phone and you always have been very helpful just like everyone else there. When people ask where I buy my planes I tell them Motion Rc, and they will say well I get a good deal from so and so and I say maybe so but you don't get a better customer service that stands behind their products like Motion Rc. That's why I'll always recommend Motion Rc and shop there for my rc needs. Keep up the good work guys!
                      Roger That! Thank you! Matt

Comment

Well said Matt, I echo that.

Martin.

Comment

I, too, am a happy customer of MRC. The products and customer service are top notch.

The only time that MRC has disappointed me is that they stopped carrying some proprietary components for the Freewing FW-190 (V1). I need a replacement backplate for the spinner, but Freewing/MRC no longer produces/carries that part. The only solution offered was to buy the V2 FW-190 motor and spinner. So, that Focke Wulf is grounded. Luckily, I have the awesome FLRC P-38 and Ta-152 to keep my scale itch tickled!
                          ---
                          Warbirder

Comment

Well said, Thank you to all of you!

Comment

Hi guys

Wow thanks for the support from all of you great customers. I like talking to you all and love to learn from you guys as well. Can't wait to hear from you again!
                              Thanks,
                              Brad

Comment

Working...
                              X