You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Discussion Thread: Bancroft 1/50 scale "Fairplay IV" Tugboat - RTR (Ready to Run)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Discussion Thread: Bancroft 1/50 scale "Fairplay IV" Tugboat - RTR (Ready to Run)

Bancroft 1/50 scale "Fairplay IV" Tugboat - RTR (Ready to Run)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	微信图片_20200325113635.jpg
Views:	2093
Size:	117.9 KB
ID:	252686

A true Sea[work]horse

The Bancroft Fairplay IV is a 1/50 scale boat that represents the recognized lines of a classic tugboat built in Germany in the late '70s and still in popular service today. This nicely detailed tugboat's one-piece molded hull is suited for easy scale cruising by beginners and seasoned boaters alike.

Display this beautiful boat on your mantle or get to work in your RC harbor with this functional RTR (Ready to Run) tugboat. Delivered Ready to Run (RTR), the Fairplay IV can be operating within minutes of arrival, using the included 2.4Ghz radio transmitter and 2s Li-Ion battery. Only four AA batteries and minimal final assembly is required to begin sailing!

Visit the Product Page HERE
    Scale Details

Fully painted and assembled, the Fairplay IV is covered in scale details comprised of metal photo-etched (PE) parts, molded assemblies, and 3DP components.
    Easy Access Electronics Bay

The entire wheelhouse can be lifted up as one piece to quickly access the internal electronics bay or reduce the boat's total height for easier transport or storage.
    Realistic Kort Nozzles

Scale "Kort Nozzle" ducted propeller assemblies and dual rudders give the Fairplay IV excellent maneuverability while underway.
    Detailed Deck

Various deck equipment is accentuated by metal chain, moving parts, a raised molded capstan, and genuine rubber tire fenders!
    RTR - Ready To Run

Simply charge the included primary battery with charger then insert your AA batteries into radio transmitter to begin sailing! The 2.4Ghz control system and all electronics are pre-installed, and a drive battery and drive battery charger are included.
    FEATURES:
    • RTR (Ready to Run) with 2.4Ghz radio, receiver, battery, and charger
    • 2.4Ghz radio system and all electronics Pre-Installed
    • Fully Painted and Detailed
    • Zero assembly required --Get underway in minutes!
    • Durable molded hull
    • Metal railings, brass photo-etched (PE) parts, and high detail parts
    • Quick-Detach Pilothouse for easy access to the ship's interior
    • Rated for calm ponds, pools, and lakes appropriate for RC Boats
    INCLUDES:
    • Bancroft Fairplay IV 1/50 Scale 650mm (25.5") Tugboat - RTR
    • 2.4Ghz Radio and Receiver, pre-installed
    • Dual motor drive system, pre-installed
    • Steering servo and rudder system, pre-installed
    • 7.4V 2800mAh battery with XT60 connector
    • Basic Tabletop Display Stand
    REQUIRES:
    • Four (4) AA-sized 1.5V dry cell batteries, Alkaline or NiMH
    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Reserved for additional photo and videos

The molded rubber tires are a simple touch that really give a sense of scale to the overall vessel.

Name:	01.jpg
Views:	1583
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	252691Click image for larger version

Name:	04.JPG
Views:	1621
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	252690

Name:	02.jpg
Views:	1554
Size:	78.3 KB
ID:	252692

Name:	微信图片_20200325113719.jpg
Views:	1615
Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	252693

Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

I am not typically all that excited about RC boats but MAN, this one looks intense! VERY cool looking model! NICE level of scale detail.

Comment

Very nice for RTR, I'd change props for metal ones. This will be great easy-to-carry model for frequent sailing, I think it will sale well here in the US.
        You guys at MRC are doing a superb job making all these RTR models available here...thanks!

Comment

Alpha This will be the perfect rescue boat for stranded Rc friends out on the lake. Lol we’ve all been there when a friend turns his/her boat over. Wold be fun go save them with this ship. Dose this ship come with a sound system in it? I didn’t see that anywhere on the thread

Comment

Reminds me of Southampton/Wyeforce.

Comment

I do not see this offering on MRC. Dai

Comment

Originally posted by dai phan View Post
                I do not see this offering on MRC. Dai
                Hey Dai, here is the link:
                Fairplay VI 1/50 Scale 650mm (25.5") Tugboat from Bancroft - RTR - BNC1017-003 Conquer the waves with Bancroft, the world’s premier RC Boat brand available exclusively at Motion RC! Bancroft’s line of RC vessels is as vast as the seven seas, specializing in high scale RC Warships, Yachts, Speedboats, and more! Equally

Best regards,
                Cris B.
                AMA#L945841, NASA#2845, JPO#2503,
                NSRCA#4603, IMAC#7357

Comment

Originally posted by Sekhet View Post

Hey Dai, here is the link:
                  Fairplay VI 1/50 Scale 650mm (25.5") Tugboat from Bancroft - RTR - BNC1017-003 Conquer the waves with Bancroft, the world’s premier RC Boat brand available exclusively at Motion RC! Bancroft’s line of RC vessels is as vast as the seven seas, specializing in high scale RC Warships, Yachts, Speedboats, and more! Equally

Ah yes thank you ! Dai

Comment

Does anybody know when this tugboat will start being in stock? Also, I noticed two different tugboats being shown in the entries, above. Which tugboat is the one being promoted?

Comment

Does anybody else notice the pictures are of two different models of the Fairplay? Some are of the Fairplay 1 and some are of the Robbe model of Fairplay 6. Not a one of these are Fairplay 4. Which are we getting exactly?

Comment

Superb job

Comment

Working...
                        X