Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: 1700mm Avios Grand Tundra

Howdy, y'all!

I'm wanting to buy a blue or green 1700mm Avios Grand Tundra within the USA & I can pay shipping or arrange to pick up if you're within a reasonable radius of the Lafayette, Indiana 47904-Tippecanoe County area (see note below). I pay with PayPal via "Pay for goods or an item" only. Of course, if we meet, I can give you a personal check, m/o or cash. PM or emails are fine. I would prefer one that's new, like new or very low hours & can be replaced into its factory box if you still have it. Just for ease of boxing up for shipping & lessen the impact of damage during transit should that occur. Yes, I'm aware of any trolls & scammers that prowl these boards & the methods that are used, so don't waste your time with me.

Note: I'm from Beaufort, SC, but I'm currently with three of my children in Lafayette who are going to summer school & one that's enrolling early at Purdue University across the Wabash River in West Lafayette (Vet, Pharmacy & Aviation Engineering so I'm fairly broke right now lol) up here. So, no, this is not a scam. Please feel free to ask me any questions or concerns that you might harbor about a possible sale.

Thanks in advance. I pray that you & your families/loved one's are very safe & very well during these increasingly tumultuous times we are currently experiencing & will continue to endure ahead!

Semper Fi,
    Masterguns
Working...
X