Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The FAA needs to focus on FULL SIZE aircraft safety and not the "fixed wing" RC models ID compliance.
    300+ deaths in past 6 months due to poor vigilance and 0(ZERO) from CBO/law abiding modelers.
    They(FAA) obviously needs to watch and go after the non compliant wacko's flying the multi-rotor's.
    :Not-Talking:
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Charlie, you need to stay off the CBO oils..... Oh wait, that's CBD oils, sorry..... :Drooling::Silly::Silly:;):Cool::Cool: Yeah, the folks "in charge" need to gather their :saywha collective :Poo: together and do something to really save lives..... :Dead:

Comment

Originally posted by OV10 View Post
        The FAA needs to focus on FULL SIZE aircraft safety and not the "fixed wing" RC models ID compliance.
        300+ deaths in past 6 months due to poor vigilance and 0(ZERO) from CBO/law abiding modelers.
        They(FAA) obviously needs to watch and go after the non compliant wacko's flying the multi-rotor's.
        :Not-Talking:
        Behind you brother, NOT going to comply. R
        AMA 424553

Comment

Ha!!! Bump stock hater!!!!! :Silly::Whew::Sick2::Angry::Whew: :Not-Talking::Not-Talking::Not-Talking: Just more feel good stuff to make "them" feel like "they" are doing something good..... :Confused: Guns or planes or anything that has GOD in it..... WE MUST :Poo: can it...…… Enough!!! Back to planes!!! Love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!! :Heart::Heart:

Comment

Sorry, no politics or religion :saywha

Comment

If they knew anything about marksmanship and how rapid fire especially with the "bumpstock" they would realize to use those contradicts every rule in the book. Hence why the military went to 3 round burst vs full auto. Its not productive in any way shape or form. One could dump a full mag and never hit a barn door.

Comment

I am not paying them extra moneys for a special FAA number. Gonna put my AMA number and my (Pilot) License number. If that isn't good enough the heck with them.

Woody

Comment

Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                  Yeah thanks to the dumbing down the sport where idiots can fly how they want instead of how they should. Espcially these idiots who think its cool to break laws just to get attention. People who do that should get an automatic death penalty. As they are too worthless to exist.
                  I don't think they should get the death penalty.

I heard recently of a guy who gets paid by a medical school, to be their training "patient" for prostate exams. Entire med school classrooms, one student after another, lined up to practice checking his prostate.

Seems to me, the perfect "community service" for those who violate safe flying rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoomi View Post

I heard recently of a guy who gets paid by a medical school, to be their training "patient" for prostate exams. Entire med school classrooms, one student after another, lined up to practice checking his prostate.

Seems to me, the perfect "community service" for those who violate safe flying rules.
                    LOLLOLLOL:Cool:

Comment

In line with Hoomi's remarks, can't remember the name of the movie for the life of me but the best line of that flic was "Death by Bongo"...................LOL;)
                      Warbird Charlie
                      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

I concur 100%!

Comment

Death by migumba LOL:)
                          AMA 424553

Comment

"Death by Mongo" Blazing Saddles.
                            “I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.”

Hoban “Wash” Washburne
                            Firefly/Serenity

Comment

Death by snoo snoo

Comment

Ok so I was cruseing by and saw, and read this entire thread. I think every one needs to revisit those FAA guide lines for your numbers. I registered my Phantom 3 drone right after this new rule came into affect. The new FAA rule says I only need to register my unmanned aircraft if it ways more 5.2 pounds or more. My drone is 8 pounds roughly. I have other drones and air planes that I fly with out an FAA number because they way less than 5.2 pounds, LOOK IT UP, ITS THERE!!!
                                Pacific NW Flyer  :arrow:

Comment

Originally posted by FLY BOY View Post
                                  Ok so I was cruseing by and saw, and read this entire thread. I think every one needs to revisit those FAA guide lines for your numbers. I registered my Phantom 3 drone right after this new rule came into affect. The new FAA rule says I only need to register my unmanned aircraft if it ways more 5.2 pounds or more. My drone is 8 pounds roughly. I have other drones and air planes that I fly with out an FAA number because they way less than 5.2 pounds, LOOK IT UP, ITS THERE!!!
                                  Hmmm … think (and read) again.

You must register your drone with the FAA if:
                                  1. Your drone weighs more than 0.55 pounds (250 grams)
                                  2. You are flying your drone in the United States of America
                                  3. You are flying your drone outside (indoor airspace is unregulated)
                                  (source: www.droneregistration.com)

Comment

OOPS, Type O , Putting my fingers on a diet
                                    Pacific NW Flyer  :arrow:

Comment

Working...
                                    X