Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of you have some really terrific setups! As for me I pretty much just hangar rash them in the back of my Flex. If the model is especially nice I will put pillows or blankets between them.
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Pretty creative mb, BTW, I recognized that weather, up in Cody, we're looking fairly clear now as most of it has melted.
      Your system would be great for short hauls to the field and rain is really not a actor here anyway.

Grossman56
      Team Gross!

Comment

Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
        Pretty creative mb, BTW, I recognized that weather, up in Cody, we're looking fairly clear now as most of it has melted.
        Your system would be great for short hauls to the field and rain is really not a actor here anyway.

Grossman56
        WHAT.........you fly in the rain :Scared: LOL
        Oh......and that pic of his could be upstate NY too ;)
        Warbird Charlie
        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

So far the rig is working really well and I only have to go a few miles to where I fly. Still snow on the ground but it is the wind that is a big factor around here.................as you well know Grossman56. :Cool:

Comment

That's the trouble trying to type on the danged laptop while painting a plane!!:)
            And, actually, rain is an actor here. It'll look like rain and then head south, maybe for Cheyenne!!LOL
            Should have read 'factor', sorry:Silly:

Grossman56
            Team Gross!

Comment

Working...
            X