X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HH Customer Service

I've always heard that Horizon Hobby has had great customer service. But I beg to differ. I have only had to deal with them twice, but each time was like pulling teeth. I have been waiting on a prop adapter for my sport cub because the first one was defective(wouldn't hold onto the shaft). Took a week to get them to say they would send it, and now been waiting 3 weeks since that email saying they would. Not to mention when they told a member of the club that the tail of his apprentice was supposed to oscillate in the air. We nicknamed his plane flipper before the oscillations literally broke the tail off in flight. Maybe I am just being bitter, but it seems their QC and CS has taken a backseat to pushing out newer products.

When you get the replacement.if it is collet stile with the setscreew you need to grind a flat spot on the shaft where it seats. My Corsair came with the collet type with no set screw but the stand by spare has one.

Dewey l

Comment

You are so right. Their service is not what it used to be. Doc

Comment

It's a shame to hear about this degradation in customer service. I've only had one dealing with them some years ago and they came through for me. I'll keep my fingers crossed should I ever need any support from them again, but I won't hold my breath. All my Horizon purchases come via my local hobby shop but warranty issues I go directly to HH.

Comment

HH CS for land vehicles has always been ****e. I wanted to drive down there to smack heads over the losi xxl2 gas/nitro motor debacle.
          AMA 1102566

Comment

The shaft already has a flat spot for it for a set screw....I am just going to put a dab of glue just before the nut to see how that works.

Comment

My Dynamite charger died after 2 charges. Had to go to HH for a replacement. It was a living hell that I thought would never end. What a runaround ( It took 3 weeks). And on top of it all, no one knew what the heck they were doing!:Angry:Doc

Comment

Working...
              X