Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E.U. WEBSITE ISSUES.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E.U. WEBSITE ISSUES.

I live in the U.K. and have an account with motion.

Every time I go onto the account web pages I have to first go to the draw down list and change my country from Albania to the United Kingdom.
    Then under that box is a choice box for euros or british pounds. I have to change that from the default setting of euros over to pounds and press the done box.
    Then I can go to the listings (say RC Jets) and look for what I want to look at.
    Say I go to the next page (page 2 for example), then the price shown under each aircraft changes back to the default setting of euros !
    Then I have to go back to the menu to re-select pounds again.
    Then, say I want to look at the 90mm A 10 individual listing the page resets back to euros again.
    then, if I go to look upla spare parts individual part, the price is yet again shown in euros.
    Frankly this is all a real balls ache.
    Can Motion change the way in which the prices are shown on your pages, be set up by default the the country of each account holder.
    It can't be that hard to do that.
    As it is currently, it can be exstremely frustrating to have to change these settings every time I log on, and even more so each time I go to view a different page.

Yours,

Gordon Fraser.
    U.K.
    🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

mrgordonfraser@gmail.com.
Working...
X