You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm getting back into the Hobby! RC Trainer airplanes to get my orientation back on track. E-Flight Apprentice STS.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm getting back into the Hobby! RC Trainer airplanes to get my orientation back on track. E-Flight Apprentice STS.

I'm just sharing with the community; that I'm getting back into RC flight. I've always enjoyed this sport and, the calming time I enjoy, flying RC airplanes. It can be exciting or calming; depending on what you know. Most trainer aircraft- are a great way for a new pilot to enjoy this sport. Freewing, Pandora is another great trainer airplane; if you've already understood the aircraft setup and what's involved. Centering your flight surfaces for one. I went with this particular model due to it's ease of building and, flight. I've also been flying, for many years so; I'm not necessarily new to RC. This is just from a perspective, getting back into flying RC aircraft again. I purchased two aircraft. Just, so I can teach my buddy to fly. One airplane is the Ready to fly= (RTF) the other is a Bind and fly= (BNF). I also picked up another Transmitter system, to fly other aircraft, it has a model memory. Pretty cool "and, it's great fun, to enjoy time out in the field. Happy flying pilots!
Working...
X