X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motion RC will not be selling the Dynam P-61 Black Widow

This will serve as the official announcement that Motion RC will not be carrying the Dynam P-61 Black Widow. Motion RC will continue to sell and support all existing and future Dynam airplanes and RC accessories that meet our product quality requirements. We understand that this news may be disappointing for some, but we feel this decision is in the best interest of our customers.

Thank you for your understanding and your continued support,
    Mark

Well that's not great news. Looks like Dynam is going to miss out on some sales.

Comment

Originally posted by Marco Polo View Post
      This will serve as the official announcement that Motion RC will not be carrying the Dynam P-61 Black Widow. Motion RC will continue to sell and support all existing and future Dynam airplanes and RC accessories that meet our product quality requirements. We understand that this news may be disappointing for some, but we feel this decision is in the best interest of our customers.

Mark
      I admire the "Principle over Profit" stand MRC is taking on this and will wholeheartedly support your decision, the P-61 graphics I got from Callie will go on my tool box as they will be the wrong scale for the Flightline 2000mm P-61:Cool:
      TiredIron Aviation
      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Mark
        I fully understand and agree with Motion's decision. The Dynam P-61 will NOT be part of my fleet.

Bob

Comment

Huh? You understand and support such declaration without further explanation? That’s something I don’t understand....

Comment

Mark
            Click image for larger version  Name:	clap1.gif Views:	1 Size:	407.9 KB ID:	123287
            I mentioned some time ago that the issues with the Marauder kinda gave MRC a black eye and I stayed away from that one.
            You don't need to look like a raccoon with both eyes darkened from Dynams latest folly.
            ps TI.......the FL Widow is right after the Bronco :P
            Warbird Charlie
            HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Originally posted by OV10 View Post

Click image for larger version

Name:	clap1.gif
Views:	1836
Size:	407.9 KB
ID:	123287
              I mentioned some time ago that the issues with Marauder kinda gave MRC a black eye and I stayed away from that one.
              You don't need to look like a raccoon with both eyes darkened from Dynams latest folly.
              ps TI.......the FL Widow is right after the Bronco :P
              Maybe...:P
              TiredIron Aviation

Comment

No black eye from the Marauder. Treason!!!
                Don't just fly--WREAK HAVOC!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Piano0412 View Post
                  Huh? You understand and support such declaration without further explanation? That’s something I don’t understand....
                  The explanation came at the end of the other Black Widow thread:

Start at Post #197.
                  Pat

Comment

I must also add my support for MRC. I'm just very disappointed in Dynam's behavior in this matter.

Comment

Motion made the RIGHT DECISION! Watch this...

Comment

That is a very smart business move. Why should MRC have to deal with all the continuing issues with Dynam products? A business HAS to make a profit to STAY in business. When a product is defective & constant complaints with issues arise & a customer expects the seller to make good on satisfying the customer, that profit goes out the window now there is a loss to the business. Can't succeed with losses. For those who have never been in business & don't have a comprehension of profits & losses, you'll just have to trust MRC's judgement they made the right decision. I could see the writing on the wall with the Marauder & now this one with all the posted responses regarding the poor QC & defects with both. Let those who really want this plane go ahead & buy it, & then deal with the issues as they arise. Thanks MRC for not giving in.

Denny
                        *** \"A man\'s word is his honor....without honor there is nothing.\" ***
                        *** I have no hesitation to kill nor reservation to die for the Flag & Constitution of the USA. ***

Comment

Originally posted by CZ Flyer View Post
                          Motion made the RIGHT DECISION! Watch this...
                          ok, first point, these two guys are very entertaining, and I love the video.

second, based on my limited experience with Dynam planes, I am not surprised by this review.

Comment

Good move MRC!!!! Now let's get the Flightline P-61 up for preorder!!!

Comment

I bought my B-26 from Motion and I can't help but compare it to this P-61. I love my B-26 but .....................................
                              The retracts were unacceptable and have been replaced. The fit of the main wing on the fuse was appalling. The power is acceptable but could be more. They should have used a beefier, higher kv motor. Going 5s or 6s would have been nice but would have added to the price unnecessarily.
                              Knowing the above, the B-26 flies very nicely and lands beautifully. Now, comparing it to the P-61, I think the P-61 is slightly heavier (and draggier) and with the same power system, it will likely be "sluggish". All the videos I've seen so far would suggest this. It doesn't seem to have the same zip as the B-26. Does the V2 P-61 have the same retarded retracts that won't work in the cold? Quite frankly, I'm kinda glad Motion won't be carrying this. I really don't want a plane that is likely a lesser performer than the B-26.

Comment

I 100% approve this action!

Comment

It's nice to see a company that looks out for its customers first and not just what profits themselves. Way to go Motion!

Comment

I found a good place for my Dynam decal...

Click image for larger version  Name:	C22DC5A2-ECCF-4449-B88F-959782E1201B.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	114.4 KB ID:	123368
                                    TiredIron Aviation

Comment

I still really want a P61. I would like to know if Flightline will have this on the "to do" list or not. Because if they are planning on doing one then I'll be very happy to wait. If not, then I can get the Dynam one and spend time fixing it.
                                      Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
                                        I found a good place for my Dynam decal...
                                        LOL
                                        Warbird Charlie
                                        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Working...
                                        X