X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eindecker III

I just installed the NGH 17 engine I got from Motion. I installed it on my BUSA Eindecker III I am anxious to see how it will perform. :Cool: I still have to break it in and should have a lot more power than my tired Magnum .91.
    Attached Files

I've got two of the NGH GT25's they bench and ground tested good but flight testing has revealed some serious design flaws. I don't know about the 9 cc or the 17 cc but I have discovered one major problem with the 25 cc the cylinder liner is slip in and not press fit, this design flaw causes extremely high Cylender temperature and piston galling. And just FYI I'm a mechanical engineer so I know something about thirmal dynamics. It's all so the reason for the fuel mix problems the engine is useing the fuel as coolant so when you leen the mixture back to normal the cylinder over heat's and you loos power, causing you to ether run rich or burn up the piston.

Comment

After having issues running the NGH 17 on the test stand I gave up on it and installed a OS 60.

Comment

Working...
      X