You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Know what would turn 2020 around? A Flightline B-17.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Know what would turn 2020 around? A Flightline B-17.

Who's with me!?!

The discontinued Freewing version was not up to Flightline's current standards and capabilities. HK's B-17 just didn't look scale enough. I need Flightline to come along and do it right!!

Agreed - especially if its size/scale matches the 2000mm B-24 Liberator!

Comment

Originally posted by ridgerunner View Post
      Agreed - especially if its size/scale matches the 2000mm B-24 Liberator!
      YES! Bonus points if I don't have to buy new batteries just for the model. 3S or 4S 2200s, 4S 3600s, or 6S 3300-5000s would be ideal.

Comment

Same scale as the B-24 would give the B-17 a span of 1890 mm. Not bad. Little smaller than my venerable Starmax 2000mm B-17.

Every foamy B-17 done so far has had scale issues, large issues and small issues. Would be nice to have a well done B-17

Comment

Originally posted by tab28682 View Post
          Same scale as the B-24 would give the B-17 a span of 1890 mm. Not bad. Little smaller than my venerable Starmax 2000mm B-17.

Every foamy B-17 done so far has had scale issues, large issues and small issues. Would be nice to have a well done B-17
          My thoughts precisely!! I want one by Flightline, so I won't have to make any compromises.

Comment

Well, unless a new B-17 was started in early 2019 or late 2018. It will not be here in time to turn around 2020.......

Comment

Originally posted by tab28682 View Post
              Well, unless a new B-17 was started in early 2019 or late 2018. It will not be here in time to turn around 2020.......
              Also true :) MotionRC has a tendency to surprise us by releasing new planes with very little advanced notice. I'd love for one of these times this year to be a FlightLine B-17

Comment

I'd have to agree

Eventually
                Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha View Post
                  I'd have to agree

Eventually
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	t3qkhrohrh321.jpg Views:	0 Size:	36.3 KB ID:	266914

The famous Alpha quote: "They're all coming... eventually" :)

Glad you agree!

Comment

Skip the baby fortress, and go right to a 2500mm B29! My favorite part of this Mig29 (besides the 29) is that it is huuuuuuuge, which gives me hope that they would be willing to make a huge B-29 too.

Comment

Working...
                    X