Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parkzone Corsair

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parkzone Corsair

I’m new to the forum and hoping to get some help from those with more experience. I’ve just recently gotten in to RC flight and I’m loving almost every minute. I started out with a friend from work and a couple of his trainers. I have worked up to a parkzone T28 and a Corsair. I had a super tiger motor on the T28 and it flew great up until the day I decided to try to beat the incoming storm(high wind is not kind to foam planes). Now I’m left with the Corsair but the factory e Flite motor is getting a little noisy and weak. I’m looking for a replacement that won’t cost a fortune. I have an e Flite power 10 on another plane but I don’t want to spend $60 on a motor for a plane that may fly apart at any time( the previous owner wasn’t a great pilot either). Any one have any suggestions for good motors for this size? I’d like to keep flight times about the same and maybe pick up a little power.

Can you use the motor that was on the T-28?

Comment

The T28 was caught in a gust of wind that flipped it over and it went into the runway full throttle from about 50ft. It hit hard enough to bent the prop, propshaft, motor, motor mount, fuselage and the circuit board for the ESC.

Comment

Working...
      X