X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Dynam 1500mm C-47 V2 Thread

This is our official thread for the Dynam 1500mm C-47. Please post all of your comments, photos, videos, tips and tricks related to this model here.

At Motion RC we carry the largest selection of electric and gas powered radio control (RC) planes, boats, buggies, cars, helicopters, tanks, trucks, and much more. We also offer a huge selection of lipo batteries, chargers, ESCs, gas engines, motors, radios, and servos. Shop our lowest prices with free shipping.
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

I started off with a DC-3 Skybus many years ago. Flew it till I had a little boo-boo when landing in tall grass. It cartwheeled and broke a few things that I didn't want to fix since I had so many other planes to fly. A friend at the field saw it after the crash and asked what I was going to do with it. I said I'd probably take it apart and keep what I could for spare parts in case I got another one. He asked if he could have it. I gave it to him. He fixed it and it still flies today.
    I missed that plane so much, especially after that whole fiasco with the HobbyKing C-47 "Jungle Skipper", that I bought the Dynam C-47 as soon as I sold the HK one. (The HK C-47 was a terrible product. It was cheaply made, far worse than the Dynam, had garbage retracts, flew very poorly unless flown at high throttle all the time, poor value for the money, immediately had available free upgrades - no wonder HK stopped producing them. They tried to make it much more than it needed to be for low cost and it didn't work very well.)
    The Dynam C-47, on the other hand has always been a great value and like most Dynam products, does require some attention to key areas to make them very good models. I have left mine pretty much alone, save some extra gluing or clear taping certain hatches so they stay down and flush. I replaced the tires for something more substantial and nicer looking. I've been flying mine now for many years, without issue. It has plenty of power to do loops and rolls and tight circuits if so desired and it can fly fairly slowly in the straight but one still has to keep up the speed when doing banked turns or turning with the wind.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2406.JPG
Views:	689
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	190987

Comment

Working...
    X