X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• External feild battery

Respectfully saying sir and mam I also forgot to mention that the onxy 200 chargers or any battery chargers That have a wall plug and then a second set of black and red wires with alligator clips that for a external feild battery to power the battery charger when u don’t have A wall outlet. To plug in to the external feild battery is a durracell ultra deep cycle
    12 v 20ah agm the Caroline number for the battery is
    durdc12- 20 nb sealed battery I bought it at batteries plus bulbs bye for now

I usually use my car battery for at the field charging.

Comment

Rascal respectfully saying sir and mam that’s cool any way u can charge the battery weather by external feild battery or car battery I just chose to use a external feild battery

Comment

I’m not allowed to use the parks power so that’s why I got the external feild battery to power my charger when I’m at the pond just respectfully saying sir and mam

Comment

respectfully saying sir and mam I just haven’t gotten around to getin my license yet the only license I can afford is a motorcycle there’s no way that can afford full coverage on a car or truck so just respectfully saying sir and mam that’s why me and my father built the caddy so I can take my fletcher class destroyer battle ship out when I get time to go for a run at the pond just respectfully saying sir and mam
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X