X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G'day all

G'day from Tasmania , Australia.. Just introducing myself to anybody that might be interested in a new forum member.. I'm 62 and have discovered R/C construction recently ..That said I've been a keen model rail hobbyist for many years and still love that , I do HO Scale in modern era Atchison Topeka Santa Fe transitioning into BNSF . Lately though I by chance found great interest in R/C construction so I bought myself a Huina 1573 tandem axle tipper truck and a Huina 1592 excavator . As limiting as they are in regard to digging strength given the type of gear method they use they have created a real interest in this fascinating hobby . I drool over the depth of it all and the vast range of equipment for serious enthusiasts .. Not sure if I want to spend lots initially but have seen the Huina items are relatively easy to improve and upgrade and they also produce some much upgraded all metal versions at quite affordable prices ..

As a newbie to this hobby I hope you'll all indulge me with your wisdom and experience as I go ..If I have half as much enjoyment out of R/C as I do HO model rail it'll be an awesome thing to take part in.. Thanks so much ... Cheers Rodney ...
Working...
X