X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roban and MRC 2019

Got back into the scale heli scene after many years of flying turbine jets. Built 2 800 size and 1 700 size Roban this year and have thoroughly enjoyed flying them. I upgraded the main gear on all which resulted in very smooth and quiet running machines. I took the time to disassemble all the mechanics, carefully reassemble, shim and grease where needed. A very happy MRC customer. Here are some pictures of the Huey ( I also have the Airwolf and Cobra)

Dean W.
    Attached Files

Beautiful heli!

Is that weathering I see on the paint?

Comment

Excellent work! Looks great!

Comment

Yup..the pic with me does not accurately show the darker coloring and weathering applied. I will be posting some pics of the 700 size Marine Cobra that I also completed this year.
        It was applied by a good friend of mine and fellow modeler -Jeremy Ferguson who is a professional painter and graphic artist.

Comment

Originally posted by Helijet View Post
          Got back into the scale heli scene after many years of flying turbine jets. Built 2 800 size and 1 700 size Roban this year and have thoroughly enjoyed flying them. I upgraded the main gear on all which resulted in very smooth and quiet running machines. I took the time to disassemble all the mechanics, carefully reassemble, shim and grease where needed. A very happy MRC customer. Here are some pictures of the Huey ( I also have the Airwolf and Cobra)

Dean W.
          Looks very nice, can you share some ideas of what you used for your electronics, gyro, ESC and motor, always good to see what others are using. I just bought a Roban Hughes 500 AH-6 Little Bird and need to get it up and flying, been flying these EDF jets and haven't taken the time to get it flying, also can you post pics of your Cobra as well, I want to get that one next. Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X