X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whirlwind with a promotion...

Now that some of the ‘new’ has worn off and the workload becomes manageable, I can let you in on what’s been going on.

First, when I accepted a long sought after job with the FAA, my supervisor made it a point to let me know that I should not be in a hurry to leave, but if I did go the door would close behind me. Having completed all the background checks, the security clearances, drug tests, and the most intimidating interview I ever prepared for - I reluctantly withdrew my application prior to my report date. Mostly because it looked like the position was not really what I had wanted, required a lot of travel and some other minor issues made it uncomfortable.
    Well, recently my supervisor informed me his last day would be 4/23 (I still haven’t figured out where the month of May went) - I would get a week of ‘hands on’ training with him, if I wanted the job. If not I could keep my current senior position but I might need to manage the office until they find a replacement. Kind of a ‘no brainer’ at that point.
    So if you are in Scottsdale, please visit.
    And if you are a current CFI looking for work, we might need to chat.

Legacy Flight Training, LLC provides high quality simulator and flight training to owners and operators of Piper PA-46 piston and turboprop aircraft.
Working...
X