Callie Graphics

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Simply "Thee Best Hobby Shop" in the USA!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simply "Thee Best Hobby Shop" in the USA!

Howdy Folks, Matt here, I used to work for Motion RC as a sales, tech etc, etc. I've always been a big RC buff, I just enjoy aircraft; simple as that. I remember how hard the people work here to take care of customers, offer fair prices for good products. I have to say, I failed my job for a time- so I was let go. Not a big deal, but I was saddened by that. It was my fault, so no one but me to blame. To the reason why I'm here writing this; is, I've kept tabs on the store and, I've watched them grow significantly. I know the customer service is the best. I know the people that own and operate this company as well. Tom & Mark are "top-notch guys", I know they work tremendously hard to offer these products to everyone like me, I dig RC aircraft. I miss the good people in customer service as well. They are still working hard to make the magic happen! Hello to you all, I hope this year brings you fantastic enjoyment. I know, I'm really getting the itch back to fly again. I'm looking at all the new products and, I want them all! Haha, I know anyone who flies's RC aircraft knows what I mean. Even though I was let go, I'd still not buy from anyone else. I know the best store for my RC wants. I also know you can't find better customer service in the industry. I hope to take back my hobby soon! Cheers, Pilots! (y)

It's good to hear that the new year is turning out brighter. Sometimes those "dark night of the soul" patches are hard to get through. Cheers and Happy landings!:Cool:

Comment

Working...
    X