Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motion RC Europe

What is happening at Motion RC Europe
    If anymore items become out of stock they will have no stock what so ever. There is some many items in the European warehouse "Out Of Stock", where has in the Motion RC USA this is not the case, most items in the USA are in stock. What going on Motion RC Europe?
    ​​​​​

Hi Captain, this is Tom at Motion RC. I know it is frustrating. We're as frustrated as you are. Unfortunately, the virus hit our factories and shippers very hard. We really are as frustrated as you are. Most items were out of stock in the USA but we received a few shipments last week and this week. Some of the same shipments are also on the way to the EU. Ocean freight transit times went from 3 weeks to about 9 weeks causing loads of items to go out of stock. Worse yet were the work restrictions and complete shutdowns of factories for 2 months to as many as 4 months due to the virus. This caused lead times to spike, shipments to get stuck at factories, and all production to stop. Shipments never left the factories because they were closed and unable to build orders. We also have many new products we've added which have not arrived yet making it look like we have even more out of stock. Our goal is to have everything in stock all the time and this is the farthest from that goal we've ever experienced. In reality, it will take many months to catch up due to all the problems caused by lock downs, closed factories, and shipping interruptions. I know it sounds like "the dog ate my homework". Please know we're working on it but rebuilding inventory is going to take time. Believe me, I wish we could rectify this faster. I know you do too. Please hang in there. I'm really sorry about the situation.

Comment

Working...
    X