You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Motion RC Please stop using Fed Ex as your shipping company.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motion RC Please stop using Fed Ex as your shipping company.

Hello Motion RC. I know saving money is an essential part of running a business. I do. Fed-Ex is terrible when it comes to having delays, bundling deliveries, and more! I used to service the Fed-Ex fleet. They do not service their trucks very well. They are trying to save money as well. At the cost of Customer Happiness.

Sorry, I must disagree. If they stop using Fed Ex I'll be screwed. I live in a rural area and if I want a plane to actually show up to my house within a timely manner and not have to go pick it up between the hours if 2pm and 5pm Mon through Thurs, UPS policy. Or DHL which delivers to the USPS and then I won't get it for a week or two after that. I like Fed Ex. The trucks have 4wd and the drivers around here are great. So, they have kept me happy. And I always request Fed Ex. I don't order from other companies because they use the other carriers. Sorry that you're having trouble but they are perfect for me.

Comment

starcop, your post has been moved to the vendor forum since the content was not RC warbird related. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Marco Polo View Post
        starcop, your post has been moved to the vendor forum since the content was not RC warbird related. Thank you.
        It was more of a thought than anything. I've been waiting 10 days now. I just feel like that a bit excessive for several hundred dollars of products. When I spend 1K, I'd like to have things delivered in 5 to 6 days, like UPS guarantees. Not a big deal, but. Fed-Ex keeps adding a day because I ordered several products. I feel they are just trying to delay a package. That way, they can deliver it all in one day. Just my two cents worth. Patience is a virtue, but. I'd love to keep the door so I can walk through it and, not have to think about multiple packages.

Comment

Originally posted by SanExup View Post
          Sorry, I must disagree. If they stop using Fed Ex I'll be screwed. I live in a rural area and if I want a plane to actually show up to my house within a timely manner and not have to go pick it up between the hours if 2pm and 5pm Mon through Thurs, UPS policy. Or DHL which delivers to the USPS and then I won't get it for a week or two after that. I like Fed Ex. The trucks have 4wd and the drivers around here are great. So, they have kept me happy. And I always request Fed Ex. I don't order from other companies because they use the other carriers. Sorry that you're having trouble but they are perfect for me.
          I do apologize, I know that certain areas are better than others. I have Amazon now 3 minutes from my home. I was just hoping the deliveries would be made on schedule.

Comment

I can guarantee this. What if Motion RC didn't get their shipping crate for a $20,000 dollar pre-order? There would be some changes made, I certain. I'm not here to cry or moan about things. Let's get this clear here and now. I'm just a consumer. I'd just appreciate being heard. That's mostly why- I may compliment a certain company. See how useful words can be?

Comment

starcop Well this is true they have grouped and delayed packages for me as well. And I do hate when it happens over a weekend. But I'll take it over UPS or USPS that won't deliver to my house. I get more infuriated at having to pick up a package during business hours, my business hours. You are correct for different places different carriers work better. These are minor issues though in the grand scheme of things.

Comment

Originally posted by SanExup View Post
                starcop Well this is true they have grouped and delayed packages for me as well. And I do hate when it happens over a weekend. But I'll take it over UPS or USPS that won't deliver to my house. I get more infuriated at having to pick up a package during business hours, my business hours. You are correct for different places different carriers work better. These are minor issues though in the grand scheme of things.
                Let's all just stay happy with our Hobby. I'm certainly not one to groan about time. That's all we should have in this hobby! Happy flights! Keep the wheels down. God Bless!

Comment

Working...
                X