You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Horizon Hobby have their advertisement come on. Every time I watch a Motion RC warbird or jet video?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does Horizon Hobby have their advertisement come on. Every time I watch a Motion RC warbird or jet video?

I have to say, Here where I live... Each time I watch a Motion RC video on youtube.com about an aircraft product or off-road truck. The first thing I see is Horizon Hobby? That's just wrong. Every single time!

If you're talking YouTube, it is YouTube controlled. Neither company has anything to do with what advertising comes on. Like when I go look for a gun review there's always an anti gun ad that pops up 90% of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by starcop View Post
      I have to say, Here where I live... Each time I watch a Motion RC video on youtube.com about an aircraft product or off-road truck. The first thing I see is Horizon Hobby? That's just wrong. Every single time!
      Desperate mesure for desperate time ! i was surprised too, often happen , but with a reason..
      Motion start it to shake some trees and make loud noise in the industry and their success come from listening the whispers of their costumers... and no one does it better then them .
      Soooo now you know 😬

Comment

Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
        If you're talking YouTube, it is YouTube controlled. Neither company has anything to do with what advertising comes on. Like when I go look for a gun review there's always an anti gun ad that pops up 90% of the time.
        Not true. You can target your ads to appear on specific YouTube channels. And it's also based on your search history, if you search Horizons website, or ours, when you go to other websites you will see ads from Horizon or Motion RC. We had some video ads going a while back, but have them off for the time being.

But you could be seeing ads for Horizon because you have recently been on their page OR because they are directly targeting our channel.

Which is totally normal. If I sold a new Cola, I would target Coke and Pepsi customers etc.

Comment

You can turn on add blocker like I do and then you dont have to deal with any of this. LOL

Comment

Working...
          X