X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last time buying from Motion Rc

Buying from Motion Rc is a nightmare, not because of MotionRC but because of that damn useless FedEx. Latest delivery is now 5 days overdue with no communication or anything to say when I can expect it. And it’s not the same with all carriers as we keep getting told.
    Suggest you start using a horse and cart rather than FedEx it might be quicker.

So what you are saying is that you will no longer shop at Motion because of Shipping,
    AMA 424553

Comment

You do have shipping options when you check out.

Not sure shipping issues are motions problem, but the carrier... Everywhere for everything across all carriers are experiencing shipping delays. Have you tried to contact FedEx as it seems there is were your problem lies???

Comment

No complaints about MotionRC but it’s just not worth the hassle when FedEx are involved. Other carriers in my opinion are much more reliable.

Comment

5 days overdue. How AWFUL!

Comment

Originally posted by kallend View Post
            5 days overdue. How AWFUL!
            Right.
            AMA 424553

Comment

Both my orders from them were delayed a day each, FedEx. Thst was the past month.

Both also came within a week... fine by me.

I still prefer FedEx over UPS around here. They actually leave the packages on my porch out of the elements. And not at the nearest convenient place, which is by the garage..

But, get real... we're living in a supply chain **** show right now. I'm surprised they even have products to sell.

Comment

Wow, shipping prices quadrupled?
                No USPS option any more and $20.00 minimum. Anyone know what happened to the $5.00 shipping fee, yeah I know the cost of gas etc, but why no USPS option anymore??

Grossman56
                Team Gross!

Comment

My last order from Motion actually arrived a day early via Fedex. I usually try to add on some paint or accessories that I'll eventually use anyway to get the total up over $100 for free shipping.
                  I will admit that FedEx has been a nightmare for the last couple of years.
                  Hobbyking free shipping is for $200 orders now.

Steve.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Bee View Post
                    Buying from Motion Rc is a nightmare, not because of MotionRC but because of that damn useless FedEx. Latest delivery is now 5 days overdue with no communication or anything to say when I can expect it. And it’s not the same with all carriers as we keep getting told.
                    Suggest you start using a horse and cart rather than FedEx it might be quicker.
                    Totaly agree. Order a retract for my T33 from Motion RC Europe. After nearly 2 weeks no sign of my retract contacted Motion RC who told me it was stuck in customs and there was nothing they could do. What a whooping lie. Check the tracking and sure enough Fed Ex had screw it up
                    It went from Holland to France then the UK, then for some reason it has gone back to France
                    Tried to cancel the order but Motion RC refused. Now I am having to go through Pay Pal
                    What a way to treat a customer blantly lieing to me and treating me like an idiot. Never again. Put all my Freewing models up for sale. Want nothing more to do with Motion RC or Freewing. Has for Fed Ex, words can not say how bad and incompatant they are!!!!!

Comment

Wow, you already have flying models and now you put them up for sale because of that? All I can say is Good Luck!
                      Fly low, fly fast, turn left

Comment

Yep, all up for sale. Dealing with Motion RC has become a nightmare. Then Fed Ex are just a bigger nightmare. This is not the first time I have had hassle ordering from MRC
                        Enough is enough. I am going to stick with Eflite models from now on. Do you want to buy a Freewing model I have about 12 up for sale

Comment

I'm not being a MotionRC "fanboi" nor am I a MotionRC "hater". I have purchased from Motion in the past and will continue to do so when the need or desire arises. However, to hold it against Motion because the shipping company messed up is, well .......................... MESSED UP! If I was a retail business, once a package is handed over to the shipper, no matter who it might be, there is nothing I can do for the customer until such a time that the shipping company has resolved any losses or misdirections. That's not a nightmare. It's just due process. As more and more transactions happen online and shipping becomes more and more common, the process will become more riddled with inconsistencies. You better stock up with more w(h)ine. More cheese is on the way.

Comment

Yes I do blame Motion RC. They choose to use Fed Ex. even after have multiple problems with Fed Ex constantly clocking up orders. So why did MRC tell me my parcel was stuck in customs, when in fact according to Fed Ex tracking my parcel was in the Fed Ex warehouse in Dartford England. Not in. customs, it had clear UK customs. Then Fed Ex sent the parcel back to France. Motion RC are responsible for who they have to deliver their parcel
                            Again I want nothing more to do with MRC/Fed Eex
                            Order a Eflite 80mm F16. Received this in just 3days
                            . Plus was given an hours slot when this parcel would arr. Here I am 14 days and still no delivery date from Fed Ex. That tells me every thing I need to know

​​​​
                            ​​​
                            ​​​​​
                            ​​​​

Comment

So don't order any more from Motion and don't buy from anyone that ships FedX. We don't care.

As far as the eFlite F-16, one of the worse planes I've ever bought.

Comment

Originally posted by Tigerman View Post
                                Yes I do blame Motion RC. They choose to use Fed Ex. even after have multiple problems with Fed Ex constantly clocking up orders. So why did MRC tell me my parcel was stuck in customs, when in fact according to Fed Ex tracking my parcel was in the Fed Ex warehouse in Dartford England. Not in. customs, it had clear UK customs. Then Fed Ex sent the parcel back to France. Motion RC are responsible for who they have to deliver their parcel
                                Again I want nothing more to do with MRC/Fed Eex
                                Order a Eflite 80mm F16. Received this in just 3days
                                . Plus was given an hours slot when this parcel would arr. Here I am 14 days and still no delivery date from Fed Ex. That tells me every thing I need to know

​​​​
                                ​​​
                                ​​​​​
                                ​​​​
                                I guess that's your warped sense of logic. No matter who Motion chooses to do the shipping, somebody is going to whine like a baby no matter how it goes. Perhaps they should start using carrier pigeons or hiring armoured car service at $200.00 an hr. I'll bet customers will jump on that option.
                                BTW, they had the same sort of whining going on when they used UPS and the postal service. I'm sure they lost 3 customers back in those days, yet here they are, still going strong.

Comment

Working...
                                X