X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flightline F7F Tigercat/ FMS T-28 (red/white) 1.4m San Diego Local Pickup

Looking to sell my Flightline F7F Tigercat and FMS T-28 (red/white) due to running out of space in my garage. These were purchased in November/December from MotionRC. You can shoot me a text at 619-325-9243 for a faster response and more pictures.

First up.

Flightline F7F Tigercat.
    -8 flights on it with no hard landings, just a little bouncy. Has some hangar rash and the pitot tube broke off when moving it around. Overall its in great conditions and still looks great and flies great. It has the upgraded main landing gear installed as well as an Admiral RX600SP receiver. It will come with an extra set of decals and the original main landing gear.

250 Local pickup

Next up

FMS T-28 Red/white
    -6 flights on it with no hard landings at all. This one is an awesome flyer and super docile but I moved on to a Carbon Z so this is on the chopping block. It has Dave Brown front lectra light wheels and Dubro Low bounce wheels for the mains installed. The mains had to have some plastic removed for the wheels to clear but the structural integrity are all intact. This has some minor rash on the vertical stab from making contact with the frame of the car on the way in(its a small car) and also part of the aileron hinge on the left wing ripped (1/2 of an inch from the edge inward) from my move south, (it was stored in its factory box but somehow that control surface got slight damage). It was repaired with hinge tape and is in good working order. (has 3 flights after repair with no issues or further damage) I planned on just adding plastic hinges but decided to go this route. It also has an Admiral RX600SP receiver installed and will come with the package.

225 Local pickup
Working...
X