Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polymaker Polybox 3D Filament Dry Boxes

Hello guys,

I have upgraded to the PAC StatPro Filament Dry Cabinet and while these Polymaker Polybox 3D Filament Dry Boxes have served me well over the last year and worked great, I don't need them anymore. These use silica desiccant bags for drying and are very effective. I would average around 10% humidity in the cabinet and I never have recharged the stock bag or the included WiseDry bags. We do live in Idaho though, where it is fair dry! They have lasted me that long without having to recharge them in the oven or microwave.

These boxes allow you to direct feed to your 3D printer and if you are printing filament like PETG or Nylon, you know how important it is to keep your filament dry for good print quality. These will hold two 1kg spools or one 3kg spool each. I would use one to print with and would use the other to store filament I was not using at the time. I just replaced both batteries in the temp and humidity gauges and there is one extra battery that will be included. As previously mentioned, I did purchase some extra WiseDry silica gel desiccant (50 grams) 10 pack and they are included as well.

$110.00 shipped and I will cover the PP fees. Thanks.
Working...
X