X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy F100 Super Sabre ?

I have searched High and low for F100 Super Sabre. I know Fly Fly used to make it. But I was told by Richard at General Hobby that years ago, the molds for that model broke and that's why its out of production. I have posted many adds on forums but to of no avail. Does anyone else make this jet? I wish Freewing would come up with one. Every EDF Jet pilot I meet, wants one. It's sad that most of the jets available for sale now are the same old same old. It would be cool to have something out of the ordinary.

I concur. :Drooling:
    AMA 424553

Comment

The only big F-100 I have seen are made by Skymasters for Turbine setups. So if you don't have that type of money just be patient like the rest of us waiting for a Freewing version of our favorite airplane. Freewing of all companies is the one that I have seen the most trying to get new never before modeled planes to market. Just keep in mind it takes a lot of time and money to produce a quality kit.
      I myself am waiting for a AJS-37 Viggen. Until it comes there are plenty of other airplanes to keep me occupied and many more in the pipeline to look forward to.

Here is a link to the Turbine F-100. http://jets.chiefaircraft.com/skymaster/xt-f100.html

Comment

I still have a FlyFly F-100 in the box, barely started. I need to get it back out soon and finish it. But still hoping Freewing comes out with one. Maybe it will be Project Foil.
        Pat

Comment

I'd buy an F-100. No question. Thanks

Comment

CRXMANPAT, I am interested in buying your F100 if you are interested in selling it. I will also pay for the shipping

Comment

I'm still going to finish this one up. Just got a power system for it and will be getting it out again to work on it as soon as I clear the LX Mig-29 off the table which is almost complete.
              Pat

Comment

Flex Innovations has one. A little pricey, but nice. Coming this summer. Check here. https://www.flexinnovations.com/

Comment

Working...
                X