X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: FW 90mm Eurofighter

Looking for a FW Eurofighter either entire airplane or the fuselage in good condition. Long shot, I know!

You and I both... and I presume quite a few others.

Comment

Yeah, I did find one but it was the oldest ERC version with glue on wings.

Comment

I'd be happy with any version of it, one guy on Hobbysquawk had two here a little while ago, maybe 6 months ago. I offered him 500 for one and he didn't even respond.

Comment

I have a flyable Eurofighter that I would sell. It is a V2. I wont ship though. Are you guys within driving of Richland Michigan 49083

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry's Flying Circus View Post
            I have a flyable Eurofighter that I would sell. It is a V2. I wont ship though. Are you guys within driving of Richland Michigan 49083
            Jerry,
            My apologies for just seeing your message, I just got back in country. Is the Eurofighter still available?

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom View Post

Jerry,
              My apologies for just seeing your message, I just got back in country. Is the Eurofighter still available?
              Yes it is still available

Comment

I have since researched our last conversation, realizing that shipping isn't an option for you. Would bringing it to a nearby airport be possible, such as Battle Creek airport?

Comment

Sure. The plane is a few miles from that airport now. Can you meet there?

Comment

I can I'll let you know when I've got it set up, and we can decide on a date that fits your schedule.

Comment

Sure, that sounds great, just let me know.

Comment

Working...
                      X