X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freewing SBD Dauntless:

Looking to buy: (goofy me, sold mine a few years ago, still regretting it.).

Freewing SBD-5 Dauntless 1330mm (52") Wingspan - PNP

Despite the problems I had with this assembly, Freewing still knocked it out of the park with this beautiful replica of the Douglas SBD-5 Dauntless dive bomb...

I live in Redgranite, Wisconsin
    Wisconsin

You and me both.
    AMA 424553

Comment

I just got one last month from GB Wisconsin. I live in Minnesota. It’s fun to fly, but hard to find spare part. I just had a tip stall and roughed up the cowl a bit. But this is the plane. It’s better than all the other warbirds.

Comment

Funny. The video you sent has got to be my plane. That guy does a custom paint job that I have on my plane. Totally not original and totally made up so that why I think I have that very plane.

Comment

Guys I just found where you can get one...

Comment

And Pay out the nose for shipping. Plus their site has not been updated since 2015.
            AMA 424553

Comment

Haha. Maybe. I like this model so much I ordered one last night. A little expensive. $315 with shipping, etc. regarding the site not being updated since 2015. I’m not sure about that. They have Christmas 2020 sales on the site.

Comment

From the videos I have seen this plane needs a sound system and a bomb release.
                Don't just fly--WREAK HAVOC!!!

Comment

Working...
                X