Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted; 1/16 Heng Long Sherman plastic turret top

Hi folks,
    Want to do some mods on my 'still fresh out of the box' Sherman, and now looking for a the plastic top (and possibly) bottom halve of the turret. My plan is to remodel it, but I can't find it as a spare part anywhere, and I don't want to rip into my Sherman and have nothing to play with while I do my remodelling.
    So, maybe one of you Lee building fellas got those parts going spare?

TTFN
    Rob
    Sherman M4A3 105mm Houwitser / Sherman Firefly IC *under construction* / Panzer IV *awaiting side-grade from TK7.0S to TK6.0S* / Stug III / King Tiger / KV-1 *awaiting upgrade to TK6.0S* / Tiger I / T34-85 / Leopard 2A6 *waiting upgrade to TK7.0*... No, I do not have a problem....

Hey Rob, I'm one of those Lee builders, but I don't have the turret. I tore it apart for some parts. I recommend you send an email to Toucan Hobby on eBay, asking for what you want. They don't post everything, especially parts. You'd be lucky if they have one in the US, but even if it comes from China, shipping time is reasonable. Well 2 to 3 weeks.
    Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

Comment

Admins, feel free to bin this thread. I have found what I needed at Forgebear ;-)
      Sherman M4A3 105mm Houwitser / Sherman Firefly IC *under construction* / Panzer IV *awaiting side-grade from TK7.0S to TK6.0S* / Stug III / King Tiger / KV-1 *awaiting upgrade to TK6.0S* / Tiger I / T34-85 / Leopard 2A6 *waiting upgrade to TK7.0*... No, I do not have a problem....

Comment

Working...
      X