X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FlightLine P-38L Lightning Silver

I'm looking for one of these planes. MotionRC has been out of stock for a while. Hopefully either a NIB or one reasonably close to West Michigan.
    Thanks

You should ask them when new stock will arrive. Failing your search nearby for a used one, there's always this ..........................

Comment

Thanks for those ideas. I have asked them and their response is "I don't know. Keep checking back." I signed up for their email alerts so theoretically they'll let me know when it is back in stock.
      Sadly the RC-Castle shipping is very high.
      Merry Christmas!

Comment

Originally posted by RussV View Post
        Thanks for those ideas. I have asked them and their response is "I don't know. Keep checking back." I signed up for their email alerts so theoretically they'll let me know when it is back in stock.
        Sadly the RC-Castle shipping is very high.
        Merry Christmas!
        Shipping from RCC for anyone who gets "free" shipping from Motion is indeed, very high. I guess it depends on how badly you want one. Also, if you live within reach of the Polar Vortex, your flying season may be some time away yet, so patience is not so hard to come by. I know that sometimes, when a new product comes out and Motion gets it a month or two before RCC, I just have to have it NOW. I'll pay twice to ship one from Motion. I say twice because shipping is already worked into the "free" shipping part of the price equation. The big difference is that Motion pays for the first leg of shipping by the pallet/container rate so broken down to individual costs, it's much lower than the single air parcel rate for one item from RCC. From Motion, I pay the "shared" included shipping and then I pay again for the final cross border shipping to me.
        I hope you find one soon. It'll be a terrific Xmas present. All the best.

Comment

Yes I also am in the polar vortex so most of my planes get a few months off. I try to always be patient with new planes and of course have no problem buying used if they are in good shape. I do mount skis on the Valiant and I've got a couple winter beaters that get belly landed on the snow. Of course the UMX planes get used indoors. Can't completely stop flying!
          All the best to you too!

Comment

Same here. I fly float planes, VTOLs and hand tossers in winter. Skis on a P-38 might be a stretch.

PS. Post a word or two every day to keep this thread near the top for more visibility in your quest.

Comment

Working...
            X