X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED: Waterslide Decal Printing Service

I haven't printed my own waterslide decals for almost 20 years. I'm looking for a custom set for the small text all over the A-10's pylons and ordnance, yet I don't have the time to buy an inkjet and get going again. If you have this capability, PM me! It might turn out to be more than one order ;)
    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

I have access to a plotter if someone can get me the medium
    AMA 1102566

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
      I haven't printed my own waterslide decals for almost 20 years. I'm looking for a custom set for the small text all over the A-10's pylons and ordnance, yet I don't have the time to buy an inkjet and get going again. If you have this capability, PM me! It might turn out to be more than one order ;)
      I have also done that...contact me, I may be able to help you out there.
      Brandon Moon

Comment

Alpha,

I have a color laserjet and waterslide decal paper. I assume the stencils will be in black? If so, makes it much easier. I also have the USAFAmarillo font installed in Word which gives me the correct font type. Just let me know what you need.
        Pat

Comment

There you go! I smell decals!:):Cool:
          Tom

Comment

crxmanpat - - - I have a laserjet color printer and know how to copy-paste-size-reverse pictures, emblems, etyc. Where can I get water slide paper?

Comment

I have been getting my paper from World-Paper on Amazon. I use both Clear and White backgrounds. Clear works only for stuff printed in black, and you have to use White for anything with color in it. Here's a link:

Pat

Comment

I can get silk screened individual carriers done but I need a decent size order.
                AMA 1102566

Comment

Pat - - - Thanx for the info. I will go there right away. By the way,canyone tell me how to change my avatar?

Comment

Working...
                  X