X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Programming

I have a flite line P38. The ESC's are messed up. I just purchased the programmer to re-set them. Do I do them one at a time or should I do both at once ?

Welcome to Hobby Squawk Duncan! You should do them one at at time, then I calibrate my throttle with them together.
    TiredIron Aviation
    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Ok so I re-set everything with the programmer. I am using Futaba 6j radio. I still think something isn't right. From half stick to all the way down I have nothing. I have tried everything thing I know. From half stick up everything works fine. I have tried adjusting throttle trim, sub trim and EPA. I feel that I should be getting lower RPM and also think that the high end could be higher. I'm ready to dump these ESC's and replace them. Any thoughts on a good 60amp controller without BEC.

Comment

Is your throttle channel reversed? Sometimes it needs to be. Take props off first of course and check. Also, think about restoring factory defaults and see if that helps.

Comment

Have you calibrated the throttle range?
          TiredIron Aviation
          Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

I want to thank you guys for all the input. Turns out that I had the throttle cure reversed. Everything is working fine now. Thanks again.

Comment

Glad it worked out.

Comment

Working...
              X