X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F9F Flight

Ok was able to get the F9F up . Popped front gear off on landing but it is on a beat up fuselage . Have a new ready to put everything in but wanted to get it figured out first .

Bryan

http://vimeo.com/115443981 
    But Crashing is Landing

RE: F9F Flight

Greetings H64,

Wow! Liked like a really nice day!!
    I woke up this morning to 3" of snow!!
    We were supposed to get rain.......... Weather dude nails it again!!!

Seems like you're getting the F9F figured out.
    Do you think the primary issue lies in adding the landing gear??

Happy Holidays

Bill L.

Comment

Yea the gear just throws the CG all into FUBAR . But I added 3 blocks or 3/4 of a oz in the nose behind the cone . Did a little down in the Elevator trim at the servo then just a beep or two adjustment in the air . I swapped all over to the new fuselage this morning and gonna see what happens now

Bryan
      But Crashing is Landing

Comment

Greetings H64,

Sounds like a plan.
        I await your findings.

Bill L.

Comment

Ok just uploaded another , if you go to the link above in prior post you can pick it . Little twitchy but it's a EDF so it is normal . I need to fly it more but sun was in a bad spot and I kept getting blinded . But NO crashes !!!!!!

Bryan
          But Crashing is Landing

Comment

Way to go Bryan!! Looked pretty tame as compared to what you were going through before, maybe the worst is over.  Just waiting for the weather to turn better here, the wife just gave me the bad news, according to Weatherbug, we're dropping down into the minuses for the New Year.
            Oh well, the DX 8 is on the way plus a couple of 11x9 props for the Pandoras, should give them a lot more kick, I updated P2's ESC so they both have 50 A ESCs now.  I got the props from the FMS Cessna 182 page, will see how that works. P1 first as I want to check out the A3L Gyro in her as well. Just need the DX8 to  have three position switches so I can turn the gyro on and off.

Grossman56
            Team Gross!

Comment

Greetings H64,

Sorry, Buddy, when attempting to view the latest upload, it keeps switching bact to the previous video.

Bill L.

Comment

Here Rktr , hope you've had a great weekend ! I love that C-47 .

http://vimeo.com/115490189 
                But Crashing is Landing

Comment

Working...
                X