X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PROGRAM SPEED CONTROL

I AM NEW TO ELECTRIC PLANES AND READY TO PROGRAM THE SPEED CONTROL IN MY SUPER SCORPION BUT CAN NOT FIND OR FIGURE OUT HOW TO PROGRAM THE SPEED CONTROL.i DID NOT FIND A POST ON PROGRAMMING SO i MAY BE BLIND AND MISSED IT.
    THANK YOU,
    JOHN

Originally posted by BIGPLANES View Post
    I AM NEW TO ELECTRIC PLANES AND READY TO PROGRAM THE SPEED CONTROL IN MY SUPER SCORPION BUT CAN NOT FIND OR FIGURE OUT HOW TO PROGRAM THE SPEED CONTROL.i DID NOT FIND A POST ON PROGRAMMING SO i MAY BE BLIND AND MISSED IT.
    THANK YOU,
    JOHN
    Welcome to the Squawk John
    You'll find the ESC programming manual under the product SUPPORT tab
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Generally speaking, ESCs that come with PNP planes only need the throttle range calibration done. The factory settings for everything else should be just fine. If you are new to electrics, messing with these settings can only get you into trouble.
      The thing that the instructions don't tell you is to put the throttle trim tab on the front of the TX to the lowest position before doing anything. Some ESCs won't arm if the throttle trim is too high. Only gas planes need the trim in the middle so they can idle. Electrics don't need to idle.

Comment

Working...
      X