X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RotoStar ESCs any good?

The specs on this ESC look really good, but I've not heard of them before. Does anyone have any knowledge of the RotoStar ESCs?

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...ontroller.html

Thanks,
    Jack

RE: RotoStar ESCs any good?

In the first place...STAY AWAY FROM HOBBY KING!!! Just buy a Mantis from MRC. You'll be glad you did! Don't mess around with cheap garbage. The Doctor

Comment

HI 
        Yes going with Hobbyking in the past has ended up as a disaster! From cheap ESC,receivers and batteries followed by a disgusting no-existing customer service. Their prices are cheap and the people that work their are just as bad "IF YOU EVER REACH THEM" I will never send them 1 ounce of my hard earned money ever again. The ZTW esc have been a really great and lower cost, yet very reliable ESC company buy far. Plus are CS team "I am going to brag a little here" but has got to be one of the best I have ever known. We all are fliers and that's unusual but we are and will answer the phone. We will help you with any problems you have to our policy's and the best of our abilities. If you have any questions our concerns by all means please call us and we can help clear things up. I am so glade that you asked this question and I hope I also helped answer your question. Thanks for coming to our forum and I hope to hear from you in the future!!!
      Thanks Brad

Comment

I have spent well over a grand at Hobbyking and have been extremely pleased with everything I have bought. I had one order that never got delivered by the shipping company, and HK covered it, even the shipping. Hobbyking sells good stuff and crap, just read the reviews.

Comment

Working...
        X