X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaft adapter needed for inrunner motor

Howdy all, I am in need of the adapter for an inrunner motor with 5mm shaft to fit the Freewing 80mm 12 blade EDF unit. It is not a collet type but a straight adapter with set screws that secure it to motor shaft.
    All Radio Control (RC) Helicopters Our complete catalog of radio-controlled (RC) helicopters allows for aerial hobbyists of all ages and from all backgrounds of experience to get into the air with minimal hassle. Regardless of whether you’re considering a beginner RC model helicopter or a new model complete with the la

I can't locate it on MRC and have exhausted other resources. If someone can point me to either a Freewing part number or equivalent from another manufacturer I would be very grateful.

Originally posted by TBeghtol View Post
    Howdy all, I am in need of the adapter for an inrunner motor with 5mm shaft to fit the Freewing 80mm 12 blade EDF unit. It is not a collet type but a straight adapter with set screws that secure it to motor shaft.
    All Radio Control (RC) Helicopters Our complete catalog of radio-controlled (RC) helicopters allows for aerial hobbyists of all ages and from all backgrounds of experience to get into the air with minimal hassle. Regardless of whether you’re considering a beginner RC model helicopter or a new model complete with the la

I can't locate it on MRC and have exhausted other resources. If someone can point me to either a Freewing part number or equivalent from another manufacturer I would be very grateful.
    Where are you located?
    TiredIron Aviation
    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

I am in Las Vegas NV

Comment

Maybe Gary, effluxRC

Comment

I have the 4075-1250kv inrunner in the 8s f-16. Motion rc keeps sending me a totally plastic fan 12 blade which they tell me to drill out to fit my motor.
          mtr shaft 5mm, new plastic fan 6mm, adaptor for my old fan 8mm. Safety issues abound. Anyone have thoughts or a new old 12 blade with metal hub?

Comment

Working...
          X