X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas Engines

Now that MotionRC is carrying gas engines, are we to expect to see some gas planes now? Anyone heard anything?

I hope so.:Cool:This is exiting!

Comment

Would be nice to see some of the designs that Niroplanes used to carry, except done right instead of done CHP cheap
      FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

Originally posted by Bellke View Post
        Now that MotionRC is carrying gas engines, are we to expect to see some gas planes now? Anyone heard anything?
        Well... the question is answered. I hope there will be others a little less expensive though

Comment

Hi there, Bellke, what sizes, brands, and models of "gas planes" are you most interested in?
          Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Since Motion is carrying the NGH Engines will Motion carry the fuel lines and tanks for the gas engines?

Comment

I bought an NGH engine and had to search for fuel lines. I'll ask again is MRC going to carry the fuel lines and tanks???

Comment

Valleyview rc has to be one of the best suppliers of gas engines and planes you can find. Tom Denny will bend over backwards to help you with gas engines. He has a wide selection of all different size engines.

Comment

geezopeet Welcome to Hobby Squawk! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Anyone have experience with the RCFG 40cc Twin Stinger? Also, I have a DLE 35RA that will not suck fuel. I have a new Walbro carb coming from ValleyView but it is a mystery.

Comment

Working...
                    X