X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gecho esc help

Hey guys. Dumb ass me. After watching james. Esc programing. Played with my perfectly working 125amp gecho esc in my avious mig 17. Not motian or james fault. Just me !!! Not sure about the beeps etc bla bla. Now the elevator has un inputed movements with throttle input!!! When u plug in batery. Elev. Moves with the 6 cell beeps. :::: I think i need programing card. But not sure. Thanx team squark

​​​​​​

Or ..................... you could put the ESC back to factory default using the beep tone method by following the instruction manual:

I believe it's item #4 in the list.

Comment

As always i could not find instrctions. Thanx so much again viper will do that after work ya help is never ending

Comment

Just a bit of learning for some. Reprogramed. With beep method. Thanx viper 4 that. But still the same. ... Even when lipo plugged in elevator would go up and down with the 6 beeps mmm. So moved. All wiring as far as poss from esc. Now all good..... I. Did try another esc. B4 moving wiring. Was good. So the gecho must b. Higher voltage. Or the like.

Comment

Glad you got it fixed. Do you have one of those green metal rings on the throttle line? Still weird that your plane did that.

Comment

It does. Whats that 4

Comment

It's a ferrite ring (aka RF choke). The throttle line can put out RF interference. The ring suppresses that. I've been putting a bigger version around the ESC power cables. Don't know if it does anything, but it doesn't hurt and they're cheap.

Comment

Well it did not fix it. The reason with beeps. And engine vibration. It.the ele moved was a loose elev wire...... At rear. Thats why when i did test with esc. And motor hand held but same receiver. Outside frame. It was good. No vibration. When i moved wires must have been lucky. Very very confident now. Removed elev and solderd loose wire

Comment

“A loose wire” ................... Sometimes, it’s a small, simple thing that’s gives us the most aggravation. Glad you found it. Well, at least you now have the ESC manual for future reference.

Comment

I do but i did need to go back to factory settings. Which i have finally done. Beep beep bla bla .. it can b confusing the brake was on... I thought it was a motor bearing. Lol. And thanx 4 being intrested. Good wind this wend i think. Fly fly

Comment

Working...
                    X