X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky Power ESC's and Emax Motors

Would like to know if anyone uses them and what are your thoughts?
    My YouTube Channel

All esc need (should have) a programing card available and they should also allow for firmware updates.

As most outrunners 80% are a made at one of 4 OEMs factories, most motors perform the same within the same production time line. While the branding of the motors often have different end caps and colors the stators are common within an OEMs product line. So, while the brand may call out different shapes (fans and shaft ends) the core is usually the same. (Yes, a brand can call out in the contract that the wire be coated in a higher heat epoxy or that stronger magnets be used, but this rarely is the case.) I will say that with most things from China you get what you pay for. With the motors the higher cost motors have had a more rigorous inspection program (some are actually tested). But with the cost being so low I buy many more motors than I need and perform my own burn in protocols to weed out the duds. I do this with all my electrical components. So there is no added time for me.

All the best,
    Konrad

Comment

Working...
    X