X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stinger 90 info

Does anyone have a wiring schematic for the cabin door sequencer v2 for the Stinger 90. My leads became unplugged after a crash. New fuselage & need to replug everything in properly. Thanks for any help you may give. Idea someone with a Stinger 90 make a drawing of the sequencer and post it or send it to me via email. zmax2k1@juno.com.

If you go to the Stinger 90 product page at MotionRC and then click on the door sequencer spare part, there's a video in there for a P-51 but it's the same device. The sequence for a P-51 is a little different than on the S90, but it's easy to do trial and error to figure out which pins to use. If you don't wish to do trial and error on the plane itself, you can simply get a couple of old servos (or an unused retract) to figure it out. I've had to do that with other planes on different sequencers.

Comment

any one. What is free wing fasted jet using a 4s 4000. And another free wing fasted jet using a 6s 5000. Need help before purchase

Comment

any one. What is free wing fasted jet using a 4s 4000. And another free wing fasted jet using a 6s 5000. Need help before purchase

Comment

Limited 4S birds. Going to say the Vulcan. Freewing Vulcan 4S Base White 70mm EDF Sport Jet - PNP [FJ21921P] Motion RC

6S 5000 can be a lot of choices... I'd say the Mirage but the 6S Vulcan is right close behind. Freewing Mirage 2000C V2 “Tiger Meet” High Performance 80mm EDF Jet - PNP [FJ20623P] Motion RC

Originally posted by Captainchad View Post

Comment

The fastest jet at our field is my stinger 90.

Comment

Context? Is it stock and are other 4s and 6s Free Wing EDFs flying?

Comment

Working...
              X