X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FROMECO batteries

I have purchased FROMECO lithium ion batteries. What kind of charger will charge them. I understand they are good batteries. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Click image for larger version

Name:	20220504_163116.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	344999
    Starts
    May 4, 2022
    Ends
    May 4, 2022

Originally posted by Steve stack View Post
    I have purchased FROMECO lithium ion batteries. What kind of charger will charge them. I understand they are good batteries. Any suggestions would be appreciated. ]
    Battery Chargers We offer a wide variety of RC battery chargers from well-known brands like SkyRC, Hitec, and Admiral. Battery chargers are available in AC powered, DC powered, and AC/DC powered. AC powered chargers plug into a standard wall outlet, DC powered chargers require a suitable power supply, and AC/DC charger

SS, Welcome to Hobby Squawk. Glad to have you onboard, Sir. Check the Motion RC website for a charger of at least 150 watts for fast charging. While on the site, click for online chat and they will direct you to the exact charger you need. Best, LB
    I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
    ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Working...
    X