X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESC and motor arm but no joy!

I have installed a Spektrum AR620 in a 750 mm PA18 Super Cub. When I bound to my NX6 I had all control surfaces functioning but no motor/ throttle control. Tried calibration of esc with no joy. Any help would be much appreciated. I'm sure it's something simple.

There can be many things that contribute to this and without further details as to what you did (eg, polarity, port placement) and what you heard (eg, beep tones), etc, any suggestions would only be guesses. At this point, my only guess is that your motor wires aren't hooked up to the ESC. Until you provide details, I'll let others start guessing.

Comment

Thank you for responding. I realize now, how vague my question was. I apologize. When the battery is plugged in the ESC does a three chime intro and then I press the bind button and the orange light flashes. I bind my NX6 and the light stays solid. I then have all controll surface authority but no motor/throttle. All polarities are correct as far as I can tell. Thanks again for your help.

Comment

Got it. Much clearer now. I use the AR620 myself, so sort of know the process. My only suggestion now would be to go ahead and lower your throttle trim as low as it will go. That's the trim tab on the face of your TX. Make sure your throttle channel has not been reversed. Check the servo "reverse" menu. Then try another bind. After the bind has taken, try another throttle calibration. I'm assuming you know how to do that. Good luck.
        PS. Throttle lead is in port #1, right (ground wire lowest)?

Comment

Working...
        X